BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Grace P.
Interesting shape. Doesn't always work the best because my nails are so thick. Easy to use.
Sarah S.
It's does the job and it last a longer time than others. Usually buy it at a grocery store
Mikayla M.
Manchester, NH
I love all OPI products!! That's all I ever use. My nails always file perfectly with them.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
This is a must for every pocketbook. You never know when you might break a nail. Be ready.
Kylie M.
Ogden, UT
Great file, gets the nails nice and smooth every time I use it! It's my old reliable file!
Baylee C.
Last forever, for my anyway. But they do bend very easy so you have to be mindful of that.
Jacqueline C.
Encino, CA
Lasted a very long time and did work very well on my nails. Would buy again and recccommend
Joyce V.
Any nail products by OPI is wonderful. I've also used the 180 grit. I love their products.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Great for unevenly cut nails. But keep away from your toddler because they will chew on it.
Emely C.
Tulsa, OK
It your regular nail file but it does a fantastic job except it tugs at your nails at times
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?