BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Sneads, FL
Love this nail file. So easy to use and it does a good job. One of my favorite files to use.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
I love it when I'm on the go its a good tool for hang nails and and easy touch up job for me
jessica m.
Perfect nail file. Doesn't lose gritty feeling after one use. It's sturdy and doesn't break.
Rohini S.
Seattle, WA
Lasts for a decent time but once the board breaks, hard to file after! Still a great product
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
OPI has amazing products for nails but their new file wasn't as great as I expected it to be
Kaci D.
Pasadena, TX
Amazing long lasting filer. Works better than any other!! Would recommend 10/10 to everyone!
Krysten T.
Indianapolis, IN
Works really well and it files down nails quickly without filing so much. It also lasts long.
Shalah M.
cleveland, TN
My favorite nail files. I like the shape as it allows me to get right up next to my cuticle.
Ruby S.
Kennewick
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Nice nail file and not too expensive. It also seems to last awhile even when using it often.
Cayla G.
Ripley
Opi is the main brand I use for my nail tech business! These files get the job done for sure!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?