BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Latisha B.
Southaven, MS
I Love how sturdy and durable these files are. They keep my nails looking perfectly manicured.
Amy B.
Holtville
Love these! They are flex and I like that about them. I use it for my finger nails and my toes.
Gaila H.
This product does what is supposed to be done. The shape makes it easier to hold and it works.
Emily T.
Use this all the time it shapes my nails really well and gives a nice smooth finish works great
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
Very gritty and files nails very fast! This is definitely one of the better files you can find.
Shannon P.
Roanoke, VA
Best. File. Ever. You can buy it in different grits. Large file. Lasts forever!! It's amazing.
Alexzia M.
Great file last forever! I've had some of these for years and can still use it without issues.
Amanda J.
Caldwell, ID
My absolute favorite. I have so many of these laying around. Love love love. Highly recommend.
Mirna L.
Brooklyn , Ny
Doesn't really file sharp even though it comes from a great brand won't recommend for the price
Juanita A.
The shape of the file makes it easy to hold and handle the file, makes it easy to file the nail
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?