BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I'm a habitual nail biter. During chemotherapy I needed to stop the habit, and maintain my nails. They weren't really growing, but the would periodically grow, and crack. The nice thing about this file was that it wasn't as stiff or damaging as the metal files tend to be. I have brittle nails, and chemo just made them worse. This file helped keep things in check, without worsening the dry cracked nails I was sporting.
Carissa S.
OPI is one of my favorite nail product brands and this file is amazing!! It leaves your nails smooth without filing them down to nothing like most abrasive nail files!!! I buy mine at either ULTA or CVS, but Target and other places have them as well. I usually keep one with me at all times just in case and they are flat, so they are convenient to carry anywhere.
Betti B.
The OPI Flex Nail File took the place of my Revlon emery  boards. I have had it for about two years and it is still working great. I keep my nails at a shorter length so I pretty much use this file every day or two. Knock on wood, I haven't broken mine, but I know people who have, so you do need to be kind to this file and put it back in it's case after each use.
Yaidelyn F.
This is a great Nail file. I love OPI products and the Flex Nail File is no exception. I carry a file in my purse all the time and this one is for me. I haven't purchased many files because they last a long time. I would recommend this products to my friend.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I really like this nail file.It does what it's supposed to do.I took off a star because I feel that it should last a little longer but compared to other nail files it is mostly superior.I will purchase again at Cosmo Prof where I get a licensed cosmetologist discount.
Tonya A.
Biddeford, ME
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I’ve used OPI Flex Nail File for years. It is definitely my go to for shaping and filling down my acrylic nails. I find that with this file I have less fraying and cracking of my nails after filing. I’m not left with ruff it jagged edges. Hence the reason ALL OPI files are apart of my nail care routine.
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I really enjoy working with this nail file. I like the thickness of the file, it makes it easier to use when I have my nails done and I'm working on a client. The shape is also oddly satisfying to work it. This is my go-to nail file!
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Does the job very well leaving my nails perfectly shaped and ready for polish! It is so easily gripped and always has a comfortable feel on the nail without feeling like they are being shredded down.  It is the perfect length and a great price for the perfect at home pedicure! I definitely recommend!
Tammy M.
Yakima, WA
I really like OPI products and have been very impressed with the quality. I use this nail file for my nails and I put uv hard gel on them myself and this is the perfect file for it. I really like the shape of it and I have about 6 or 7 of them in my collection. I wash them after each use and they hold up very well.
Toni L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great brand for anything relating to nails. The files are great for anything from buffong to filing and more. Shaping is easy and quick and not too rough on your nails. Price is good for the brand but still a bit expensive. Overall i stick with the brand because they know their products well.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?