BY OPI

Fiji Nail Lacquer Collection - This spring, OPI heads to Fiji - the perfect destination to live out your color fantasy. The Fiji Nail Lacquer Collection by OPI takes consumers on a journey to one of the most beautiful places in the world. OPI captures the essence of Fiji with its collection inspired by the land - from the ever-changing blues of the endless ocean to the bright pops of color found in the islands' native flora and fauna. - Fiji Nail Lacquer Collection see more...

Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
Absolutely beautiful colors , just pricey and does chop off easy , just as easy as a 3 dollar bottle from Walgreens. Great and easy application just takes forever to dry .
Julia Mae B.
Review for: Is That a Spear in Your Pocket? (tropical teal), Polly Want a Lacquer? (lovely lavender), Two-Timing the Zones (vibrant pink), Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon (hibiscus pink), Do You Sea What I Sea? (shimmering ocean blue), Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet (radiant yellow), Living On the Bula-Vard! (punchy red) more...
I absolutely love these! The colors are vibrant and long lasting! Use a top coat and they last even longer! I really like the different colors!
Lauren G.
I love OPI and this collection is great! I had a gel manicure in a light pink color. It is the perfect light pink without being a baby pink.
Elizabeth G.
bryan
I love OPI ! I think they have beautiful colors and that they stay in really well. My favorite color right now I'd "Do you sea what I sea"
Amber S.
It's a bright red orange like color, I like how it popped but I prefer stronger reds. Good price recommend you try if you like bright reds.
Lauren H.
Ward, AR
Review for: Do You Sea What I Sea? (shimmering ocean blue) more...
Absolutely love this polish ...its amazing and i just bought it and im deeply in love with it ..i highly reccomend this
Irelitza L.
2025 NW 102 AVE #108 Suite173115  Miami, FL 33172
The color looks much better on the nails than on the bottle. I picked up the bottle and thought it looked kind of boring. But nevertheless, I polished my nails and it looks much better on my nails. So do not judge it from the bottle! I really like this brand of enamel, or this formula, I should say. It happened very easy And I was able to make two and three coats without it looking too thick.
Jess G.
I got the set of 6 minis. They are very pretty colours and look nice displayed on my vanity. However, I find that the formula is pretty horrible! They're all really streaky (even after 2 coats) and just don't look nice on the nails. They're more effort than they're worth I think. A good display piece, but thats about all for me.
Shaleena N.
London
Review for: Living On the Bula-Vard! (punchy red) more...
This is an absolutely beautiful nail color varnish for any season. It goes well on nails. I have always used OPI nail varnish especially when I am travelling. I will definitely recommend this product.
Yasmin A.
Kingston, ON
I am absolutely loving the new Fiji collection from OPI! The colours are so bright and perfect for spring! They are just the colours to transition to from the colder months. My favourite is the Two Timing the Zones - it is the perfect bright pink!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does the color show up well?