BY OPI

The OPI expert touch lacquer remover is more effective than traditional polish removers, because it is strong enough to fully remove even the darkest shades without staining than nail or skin. Leaves cuticles soft and supple and has a fragrant, fruity aroma. Fix or undo a manicure or pedicure easily with this lacquer remover. You never have to worry about fussing over your nails for hours with a traditional polish remover that stinks up the whole room. Enjoy beautiful and clean nails with a safe product that was not tested on animals. Set includes: One (1) Target area: Other Size: 16 ounce Finish: Other Not tested on animals

Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
the best nail polish remover I have never used. a little goes a long way and the best part if this is that it removes red nail polish with staining your fingers red. not to mention it doesn't smell bad.
Gina i.
Miami
I like it for my gel polishes and the normal too! It’s really easy to remove my polishes, if you bought the big size it’s more affordable because It lasts a lot!! I buy it again hundred a times
Mary R.
This is an awesome nail polish remover! It can take off most polishes in just a couple of swipes because it is so strong. Definitely worth the little added cost to get a better product like this!
Carrie C.
This is the only nail polish remover I use! I absolutely love it! My mom got me hooked and now it is one of the only products I trust. It takes off polish very easily and leaves no color behind. The color never gets on my skin, either. I would definitely buy this product again, and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a new nail polish remover.
Ligia P.
Let me start off by saying, THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! I hate it when I'm on the go and I need to do a quick nail fix. Then I go, and I smell like that strong nail polish remover smell. Not with this one. The scent is soft and of course, it removes the nail polish easily. Must have!!!
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Great polish remover! This came in my nail tech kit when I started nail school. It's a great remover considering that polish remover isn't as strong as acetone and can take a little longer with some polishes. It also leaves a hydrating feel to the nail & skin when finished.
Amanda C.
This is a beefy polish remover! Cuts through reds, and deep purples without having to use 4 billion cotton balls. It's worth the purchase!
Laura B.
Works fab with cotton pads to remove any polish. Easy to work with and doesn’t have the usual polish remover smell which is great
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I like this polish remover. There are other brands that I like better and are less pricier.
Maria F.
Bonney Lake, WA
The opi expert touch nail lacquer remover is a must have! It is really good!