MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversOPI
Expert Touch Nail Lacquer Remover

OPI Expert Touch Nail Lacquer Remover

The OPI expert touch lacquer remover is more effective than traditional polish removers, because it is strong enough to fully remove even the darkest shades without staining than nail or skin. Leaves cuticles soft and supple and has a fragrant, fruity aroma. Fix or undo a manicure or pedicure easily with this lacquer remover. You never have to worry about fussing over your nails for hours with a traditional polish remover that stinks up the whole room. Enjoy beautiful and clean nails with a safe product that was not tested on animals. Set includes: One (1) Target area: Other Size: 16 ounce Finish: Other Not tested on animals

Has anyone used this long term and can advise if it eventually caused damage to your nails? If so, was it still better than regular removers?
Start your review of OPI Expert Touch Nail Lacquer Remover!
Susanville, CA
I love using this nail polish remover, it smells great, it's not too hard on the skin. All in all, it does a pretty good job getting all the polish off with a cotton ball.
Middleburg heights , OH
I love this but for the price I gave it a 4 star. I think the product works great and I buy it when it is on sale. I’d say it would be my go to if it were a bit less expensive but I do recommend it!
Lubbock, TX
I can't rave about this product enough this is what my go-to is to get chunky nasty glitter I'll have my nails it works it's a little bit on the pricey side I don't need it that often where much of it so it lasts me awhile but I do highly recommend this
Slc, UT
like I said anything that's OPI is a good brand so I always use OPI for my nails I can't say enough about it opi's just might go to nail polish and nail polish remover
Broomfield, CO
Takes about three rounds with foiling and cotton to get nail polish off. Would love to be able to remove professional polish off nails at home instead of at the salon for 10 bucks a pop. Feels less harsh than straight acetone but doesn't work nearly as well.
wilkes barre pa
Love this nail polish remover. It gets the job done super fast.it leaves my nails feeling great.no harsh chem.
Ozone Park, NY
I like this polish remover. There are other brands that I like better and are less pricier.
Bonney Lake, WA
The opi expert touch nail lacquer remover is a must have! It is really good!
The opi expert touch nail lacquer remover is a must have! It is really good!
Ashland, KY
Great polish remover! This came in my nail tech kit when I started nail school. It's a great remover considering that polish remover isn't as strong as acetone and can take a little longer with some polishes. It also leaves a hydrating feel to the nail & skin when finished.
Let me start off by saying, THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! I hate it when I'm on the go and I need to do a quick nail fix. Then I go, and I smell like that strong nail polish remover smell. Not with this one. The scent is soft and of course, it removes the nail polish easily. Must have!!!