OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? 15ml uploaded by jimena nadin p.OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? 15ml uploaded by jimena nadin p.

BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Mimi F.
I love OPI nail polish and all the wonderful colors. This one, in particular is so pretty. It makes me happy just looking at it! H
OPI goes on smoothly and dries to a hard, long lasting finish! I would definitely recommend this one to my friends.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Cassie C.
Marlton
This is a great color, I usually use two coats of paint when I am painting but it is a quality brand of polish! I usually use this brand, it can sometimes be expensive but it is usually worth it and it lasts for awhile!
Mettea G.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
Very good quality of nail polish. Tend to be quite durable for putting a couple coats on. I would use this product again and I don't feel there is any improvement. My eye color is green. I would definitely recommend.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I'm half Dutch so the fact that these are all made in Holland is a bonus! OPI is know for their well made nail polishes and I believe OPI brand lasts longer than any other brand nail polish. Plus the variety is amazing
Laura T.
Okemos, MI
OPI nail polish is one of my go to brands because of the glossy finish. I love the color choices and that keeps me going back. I wish they would figure out a way to make the polish a little less chippy.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
OPI is the best polish. It stays on for weeks and doesn't leave streaks or get clumpy after a while. I use OPI almost every time I get my nails done. It is a little expensive but worth it.
Rebeccađź’ś T.
New York
I love opi products and this nail polish is cute and shiny love the coloring on this one it's a nice classic purple for a night out or even a fancy Dinner
Liz P.
Syracuse, NY
Opi for me is queen when it comes to nail polish brands. Nothing goes on as smooth and rich or lasts as long. Essie is second in comparison
Patricia G.
I was very pleased with the quality of this product. It was long lasting and such an amazing color! Great for a casual, stylish look