BY OPI

Opi Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these drops! I would not be able to continually do manicures at home if it weren't for these drops.  I have repurchased this item many times.   I think that this is a great value because your time is valuable-both the time it takes to dry your polish and the time it took you to put the polish on!
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
These drip dry nail drops are life changing!  I used to always mess up my nails even hours later with the sheet imprint while sleeping that night.  These drops dry your nails completely in 5 minutes.  You have to apply them within 60 seconds after your final top coat, so there is a window to make them the most effective.  I discovered this product when one of my favorite nail salons used them on me before I had to wear rain boots after my fresh pedicure.  Now I can paint my nails myself and use these drops or bring the dry drops to salons that don't use them so I don't mess up my nails on the way home.
Jin C.
Don’t want to mess up your newly painted nails?! Here’s a quick drip dry from opi to save you from having to sit there till you think your nails are dry. Easy and quick to apply.
Gabrielle R.
I've tried using this with several different brands ,opi ,wet n wild, sinful colors. I only used 3-4 times before it was empty. It was messy and my nails didn't dry slower. I had air bubbles and my nail polish chipped before I could apply a top coat.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I got this as a gift and found it messy to apply. But did dry my nails quickly. Prefer they came in bigger packaging and came in like a eye drop form packaging, where you just squeeze the bottle to apply on my nails.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great for when I’m too lazy to use the paint on rapid dry coat. I feel like the drops gives more confident coverage of the nail in comparison to the nail spray. A little goes a long way, it will last me a long time.
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
I love this stuff! It does what it claims as far as the title of the product is concerned, meaning my nail polish dries so much quicker than it would without it. My least favorite thing about painting my nails is pretty much becoming handicapped for like an hour OR MORE because of the wet polish. Gotta go to the bathroom? Forget about it. Gotta grab something out of your purse? Nope. BUT! This stuff solves that problem. You drop the liquid onto your fresh claws and it works its magic. I would suggest waiting like 2 minutes so that your polish isn't completely wet before putting these drops on because your polish might ripple if it's too wet. But after like 10 minutes I was safe enough to very gently grab or touch things. The shine of my nails was not impaired, and they don't seem to chip any faster than normal. I think it's worth it if you're super impatient!
Erika C.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I absolutely love how easy to use it is, and how it really does help my nails dry way faster than with air drying alone. However, it seems every time I use this product, no matter how perfect my manicure is, after using these drops lots of tiny bubbles appear on my polish. I am not sure how to avoid this and it is really annoying to spend so long doing a perfect mani, only to have it ruined after all the tiny bubbles appear from using these drops.
Tara H.
I usually use essie Quick-e Drying Drops .5 oz. but could not find them and needed something immediately. I purchased this from Ulta on sale. I’m not impressed. My nails do not dry nearly as fast as the Essie. I usually paint my nails before bed and I always wake up with creases now. I’m also noticing that my nails chip faster than before. I will use these up but will not repurchase!
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I always use these drops over my nails because I’m notorious for messing up my nail polish less than 5 minutes into drying and/or thinking they’re dry & messing them up overnight. I feel like these drops significantly decrease the amount of time the nail polish takes to dry to a level where it won’t smudge or get imprinted on while I sleep.
Susli C.
I've never seen this before how does it work???
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Does this help polish dry faster than other brands?