BY OPI

Dries nail lacquer in 5 minutes with just a few drops. Get out the door in a flash with New Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops! Wait 60 seconds after applying nail lacquer and top coat, then apply 1 to 2 drops Drip Dry with the convenient dropper. Nail lacquer is dry to the touch in 60 seconds; thoroughly dry in 5 minutes or less! Treats cuticles to a soothing dose of Jojoba and Vitamin E.Easy to use, excellent for home use. see more...

• Can you use this over your regular top coat?1 Answers
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
These drip dry nail drops are life changing!  I used to always mess up my nails even hours later with the bed sheet imprint while sleeping that night.  These drops dry your nails completely in 5 minutes.  You have to apply them within 60 seconds after your final top coat, so there is a window to make them the most effective.  I discovered this product when one of my favorite nail salons used them on me before I had to wear rain boots after my fresh pedicure.  The nail tech suggested buying this big bottle for the best bang for your buck.  Now I can paint my nails myself and use these drops or bring the dry drops to salons that don't use them so I don't mess up my nails on the way home.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Not really a fan of this product. I apply the drops as the directions indicate, I wait the full 5 minutes and my manicure is still not dry. I like the drops as a moisturizer for my nails and cuticles but not as a way to dry my manicure.
Simone I.
River Ridge , LA
I swear by this stuff. I love polishing my nails but I can never sit still long enough to let my nails dry. But with 2-4 opi drops and a mini fan I'm ready to take on the world with my fresh nails
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Quick dry drops are a life saver for bust women! I rarely have enough time to paint my nails much less wait for them to dry! One quick drop of opi drip dry and I'm done!
Evita S.
Douglasville, GA
I love this product. I use every time I do my nails. It drys super quick and it doesn't smell bad.
Works amazing !!!! Dry out your nail polish in seconds!!!!! Runnn to buy it!!!!! Recommend three times better!!!
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
This stuff is like gold! It cost a pretty penny but is totally worth it. This little bottle will last you forever! One drop on each nail is all it takes and your drying time is cut in half!
Nicole M.
I picked this up on a whim while randomly shopping for new nail polish. I didn't have high expectations for this product, but I'm pleased to say it actually works like it claims! I've only used it with OPI nail polish, so we'll see if it also meshes well with other nail polish brands.
Nuritsa T.
Reseda, CA
Works great. It dries the polish quickly and leaves the color shinny. Make sure to store it in a cool place.
Kayla
These actually work!i use this when I'm in a rush and don't have time to dry my nails.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
Can you use this over your regular top coat?