BY OPI

Dries nail lacquer in 5 minutes with just a few drops. Get out the door in a flash with New Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops! Wait 60 seconds after applying nail lacquer and top coat, then apply 1 to 2 drops Drip Dry with the convenient dropper. Nail lacquer is dry to the touch in 60 seconds; thoroughly dry in 5 minutes or less! Treats cuticles to a soothing dose of Jojoba and Vitamin E.Easy to use, excellent for home use. see more...

• Can you use this over your regular top coat?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
These drip dry nail drops are life changing!  I used to always mess up my nails even hours later with the bed sheet imprint while sleeping that night.  These drops dry your nails completely in 5 minutes.  You have to apply them within 60 seconds after your final top coat, so there is a window to make them the most effective.  I discovered this product when one of my favorite nail salons used them on me before I had to wear rain boots after my fresh pedicure.  The nail tech suggested buying this big bottle for the best bang for your buck.  Now I can paint my nails myself and use these drops or bring the dry drops to salons that don't use them so I don't mess up my nails on the way home.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Not really a fan of this product. I apply the drops as the directions indicate, I wait the full 5 minutes and my manicure is still not dry. I like the drops as a moisturizer for my nails and cuticles but not as a way to dry my manicure.
Simone I.
Dacula, GA
I swear by this stuff. I love polishing my nails but I can never sit still long enough to let my nails dry. But with 2-4 opi drops and a mini fan I'm ready to take on the world with my fresh nails
Melissa C.
Danbury, CT
Ive used this a few times and I'm not reallt a fan. yes - they work. but you need to be very attentive while using them. the salon i used to get my nails done at used them and without fail, i had bubbles all over my nails. they were fully clean from the manicure, but it was almost like using the dry spray too close causing bubbles. it basically ruined my manicures. it does dry them fairly quickly however
Allison L.
Such a staple for my nail tools kit. There is not one thing about this that I don't love. Painting my nails used to be such a project- now I'm dry within five minutes (at most) and they don't smudge!
Nicole M.
I picked this up on a whim while randomly shopping for new nail polish. I didn't have high expectations for this product, but I'm pleased to say it actually works like it claims! I've only used it with OPI nail polish, so we'll see if it also meshes well with other nail polish brands.
Lina L.
I love these drops. They definitely dry your nails in a matter of seconds! Just make sure you cover your whole nail. If you have long nails it's probably best to put two drops. But love how it leaves a nice shine.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
These drops are awesome! They dry your polish in seconds and make life so much easier. In my experience they don't dry the polish completely- meaning if you bump your nail hard enough it will crease. Even with that being said, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
My holy grail for at home manicures! It really does dry my manicures in record time and doesn't leave any kind of residue like some other drying products. Such a great must have
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
This stuff is like gold! It cost a pretty penny but is totally worth it. This little bottle will last you forever! One drop on each nail is all it takes and your drying time is cut in half!
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
Can you use this over your regular top coat?