Opi Double Coverage Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Stephanie K.

BY OPI

Enriched with antioxidants and vitamins. Moisturizing. Great for dry and cracked feet. Enriched with antioxidants and vitamins. see more...

Opi Double Coverage Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounce
  • "So emollient and moisturizing! Smells clean with a sweet smell. My feet feel amazing after a pedicure with this lotion. Very smooth and satiny feeling." in 3 reviews
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pedicure in a bottle! Fresh and sweet aroma that lingers. I love to apply right out of the shower and put on fuzzy socks immediately for a moisturizing treat. Keeps my heels soft and smooth even when the climate is crisp. Has a slight cooling effect, only appropriate for the legs and feet. Love this product!
Rachel S.
Ward, AR
I've never tried this product before, but I know I need to! All the reviews I've read are great my feet get so thirsty in the spring/summer! Definitely on my to purchase list.
Kristine s.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super hydrating for your feet! Smells Great! You don't need much of the product. A little goes a long way! A great product for dry and cracked feet!
Carlinne B.
Excelente hidratante y protector de pies. Le da una textura suave y uniforme al pie. Hidrata el pie reseco y combate el mal olor de los pies.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
OPI double coverage foot lotion works great on my feet! It smells amazing and definitely keeps dry coalesced heels at bay.
Candice M.
Denver, CO
Excellent for winter when your feet need some extra attention. Helps improve dry and cracked feet
LaJessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These colors are beautiful. I would love to try them! I like the warmer tones.
Isabelle P.
Tinley Park, IL
This product is great! Leaves feet feeling very smooth- no need for a pedicure!

Amazon