OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around!
Virginia
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around uploaded by femmfatalefit B.
This polish color is so classy. It is very professional so you can wear it for work. OPI colors last pretty long but the thing I like most is the way they name the colors. They have a nice ring to them so very easy to remember. This one is Don't Bossa Nova Me Around!! ☺️
Don't Bossa Nova Me Around by OPI is the best nail polish color ever! I've purchased this color in regular nail lacquer and in gel form as well. It's my go to color when I don't want to get all fancy with my nails. It never fails to get compliments. I love it!
Greer, SC
Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is a subtle white/grayish color. I got a gel manicure and picked this color. I liked it because its not as bright as white and its not too dark. I feel like it was a perfect neutral color. I try to keep my nails as simple as possible, so this was a good color for that!
This nail polish is a really nice color between a pink and a white. It is perfect for summer and summer weddings. It is long lasting and only needs two coats for it to fully cover. I always top with OPI top coat after
Carlsbad
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite shades of nude. It stays true to the color for at least 2 weeks. It is also a great color for everyday. Not too pinky but also not too beige. Looks great on every shade of skin color
Robbins, TN
OPI polish is my go to polish for at home manicures and when I go to the salon! The color payoff is always fantastic and the size of the brush is a perfect size to fit perfectly over your nail!
Boston, MA
My favorite neutral ever, I bought three bottles of it right out of the gates! I always gravitate toward it at the salon, so I just bought it for my own at-home manis too. I have a medium tan, olive skin tone, and this color is just the right amount of nude with purpley undertones. The best!
Oklahoma City, OK
Love Opi nail polish brand. not only for their affordable price, but for the great qaulty of the product nice ,natraul finish look, you don't have to reapply like other nail polisher, I had when to get my nail and took my own shade witch is don't bossa nova me around and resived alot of commplinet
Hawthorne, NJ
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around uploaded by Nina C.
This is my F A V O R I T E nail polish color because it is perfect for spring, summer, winter, or fall. I have it on my nails and toes now and it’s just so beautiful and clean looking. I bought a bottle of this polish after my mani & pedi for touch ups!!
MY FAVOURITE NAIL COLOUR EVER. Such a cute chic colour that is neutral but has just that perfect touch of lilac purple in it that makes it soooo flattering on literally every skin tone. Discovered this getting my nails done at a salon and immediately went out to buy myself my own bottle haha!!

Looking for your answer?