BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G14 Danke-Shiny Red provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula. Forumlated with an exclusive award winning formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
abigail b.
abigail b.
Not my favorite product. Good enough but needs a few coats to be better than it is OPI is usually a good brand but this one just was okay. Lovely colors but a just okay product would recommend if you like the traditional red nails but otherwise I would find a different brand of red nails!
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Nili P.
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I love OPI polishes and red is my fav color!!! i usually take it with me to local nail place its perfect red not too bright not to dull!! price is great too i recommend it to everyone ! I buy this product all the time, love the finish too stays for longer time too
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
This isn't my favorite red from the company but they do offer really high quality nail laquer. The big apple red from this company is my favorite of all time. This particular color is a bit sheer and not full covering, but it does the job. I wouldn't buy again
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
OPI Danke Shiny Red Nail Lacquer is the perfect nail polish for that night on the town. The red is vibrant and shiny and lasts forever. The polish applies easily and is easy to remove when you are ready to change your color. I only buy OPI nail polish.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
This is the PERFECT red for everyday use, the holidays, or any special occasion. The application is wonderful and the formula is perfect. OPI has always been one of my favorite nail polish brands. The price is affordable, too which is awesome!
Yuki C.
Yuki C.
Love it the red is bright and really pretty and I would use  recommend this to friends and family.   I used this color more then once and still looks amazing.  It needs  probably  1-2 coats of nail polish.
Charlene R.
Charlene R.
New York
Can't go wrong with opi. I know some people that don't like the brush because it's larger than let's say Essie especially if you have small nail beds but it's always goes on smooth.
Em H.
Em H.
I really enjoy this product. I love OPI and I don't paint my nails that much. I loved the brush because it was easy application. It was easy for a first time user and I think others would like it too. It compared well. I would buy it again if I needed a classic red!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
OPI Nail Polishes Are Hands down my Favorite Nails Polishes ever, they have pretty much every shade under the sun and they still leave money in your bank :)