BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alice G.
Exeter
Love this for my nails not a massive fan of normal files but this is so easy! So good if your not a fan of plastic files does a quick neat job and makes my nails feel good after worth the price!!!! (Mines worm and well loved)
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
Really helped me keep my nails in order without me accidentally over-filing them! I’d definitely recommend this file to others. I used filing my nails to quit biting them too. One month of no biting and going strong!
*dont mind the horrible nail painting I did, I haven’t taken off the stuff around the nails yet*😭
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
i love love love crystal nail files and this one works very well and is affordable i wold recommend
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Scotland
I got this OPI crystal nail file as a Christmas present, and I have to say it's one of my favourite nail files, not only does it look pretty, it came in a lovely presentation box.

This file is fantastic, it takes me half the time to file my nails as it's very sharp. The only thing you have to be careful to not overfile as it's so good.
The only reason I mention the above is because I did file my nail too short as you don't feel anything while filing, it's very easy to get carried away.
I've had this file for 6 months and it's as good as new, I clean it under the tap after every use then dry it and store it back in it's box.
I'm really happy that I received this as a gift. I'd happily buy this again.
Raquel R.
Very good nail file, let me perfect the shape of my nail, I would definitely go to buy again and again, you should take good care with that file as it tends to break price is very good for the quality of product you will get i buy again
Karla F.
This is one of the coolest and nail filer. I love it I carry it around in my purse you just have to be careful not to drop it, it does come in its own little container which is awesome!
Ligia P.
This nail filer is my go to! I been having it for quiet a while and it's still going strong!
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best on the market. The OPI brand stands for itself, it's whole product line is impeccable. The crystal files are smooth, fine and your nails will be also.
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
I absolutely love this nail file. I've had for over a year and it still files my nails. It has saved me money by not having to buy regular nail files after one use. Keeps my nail looking great and helps me achieve the desired shape.
Jennifer S.
This glass nail file is great! I've been using it all year long and it still works really well. It doesn't feel harsh or rough, but it gently files down my nails & leaves them smooth. I like to keep it protected in the container to make sure it doesn't break.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.