BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I love the crystal nail file, it never breaks and will last forever and works ,better then any nail file. I have ever used absolutely in love with it.,. great value, and I recommend for all my friends
🎀Amber N.
I love the crystal files, they keep my nails smooth and I never have any jagged edges that get caught on anything (my pet peeve). They work great, but you do have to replace them more frequently which is a bummer and sometimes it can feel like I’m scratching my nail on a chalkboard. But as long as I’m careful I don’t have to worry about that lol.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I really like this nail file, it's my favorite kind. It never gets dull and it files down my nails without tearing them or making the ragged along the edges. The one I got came with a case for it so I can carry it around safely in my purse without losing it. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Kristi D.
This is a wonderful tool that helps shape my nails especially when one breaks unexpectedly. I have long natural nails and if I need to shape them up this can get the job done within a couple seconds! This helps me maintain the coffin shape I prefer.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I have been a nail biter since childhood I have broke the habit for the most part and have started trying different nail products I think this one is pretty and a nice price!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
Once you use a crystal nail file, you'll never use a cardboard one ever again. It helps you file your nails so quickly and effectively. Highly recommend!
Marta S.
Windsor , ON
I find that with using this, my nails tend to break/split less often. The only downside is that it is delicate. And also, the sound while filing the nails is absolutely unbearable-- maybe it's just me, but it makes me cringe. It's easy to use, very lush looking. I would recommend this for sure. I bought one for my mother and best friend.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
I switched to crystal nail files after having ongoing issues of my nails peeling. Before trying the OPI Crystal file, I tried a few other, less expensive brands, like Shany. Those were better than what I was using, but lost the grit after five uses. I decided to try the OPI to see if it was just an issue with crystal files or if better quality existed. The OPI is wonderful! Files my nails so easily, and the grit doesn't wear down the way the others did. Best part? No more nail peeling! I am forever devoted to OPI Crystal Nail Files!
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
I rated this product a five-star because you have a 2 and one you have a file and an air cleaner if that's what you want to use it for. This could also be used as a way to push back your cuticles which also helps grow your nails so I believe that this product is very awesome. OPI are kind of expensive but when it comes to the beauty products and stuff like that it is worth the price you have a 2 and one deal everything is good and you would rather want that then have to buy something that you know will not last. With this product it actually comes in handy you can be at your desk in the mall or whatever it's really not that big is little it's good to carry around clear Nails falling down make sure they're even and what woman does not like their nails done and in the correct way. Rather than going to the nail salon and you paying a lot of money to get your nails done you have at home utensil that you can use that makes your nails a lot more healthier than what you think. No one really understands that while cleaning your nails you have to make sure that they're actually clean. Just because you have nails and they look clean don't mean they are you see us women spend maybe $100 or nails but when you have a at home product to use to save a lots of money. When I first bought this product this product was one of the best products I have to use. It's not too high but it's at a responsible price especially because it is also name brand. So I would definitely recommend this product to all the women that have a nail fetish where they feel like they know they have to be done and I'm one of those people and my nails have to be done. So therefore I write this a Five Star product this is the best product you can spend your money on that has to do anything with your nails.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I have mixed feeling on this particular nail file. It's Probably the absolute best nail file I have ever used. I used to use the metal nail file which take off way too much nail, but this opi crystal nail file is awesome. It will leave nails with amazingly smooth edges and nails look classy. I gave it three starts because there are a couple cons that I have realized about this nail file. First it is weak it does a awesome job if you have small thin nails but if you have thicker nails or want to use it on your toenails it does not hold up as well, it definitely will not be a great choice for men. Second it breaks very easily especially if it falls on a tile floor. Third it wears out fairy quick, maybe that depends on how often you use it but for me I like to file my nails every couple of days and it wore out quick for me.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.