BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Fozia K.
Laurel, MD
I know everyone say to use a crystal file on nail because it’s better for the overall health of your nail. But this does nothing for my nails.
Danielle L.
Cranford, NJ
I have purchased THREE of these in hopes of finding one that’s not defective. Without fail, they crack in half upon the first use - I have no dropped any of these glass files, and I can’t imagine why they would be made so delicately as to break immediately.
Sydney S.
DO NOT USE METAL NAIL FILES! these destroyed my healthy nails. Way too rough and causes splits. Cant imagine what it would do to someone with weak nails
Lesley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does it job. Just haven’t used it in a long time because I believe I lost it. But it was cheap
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
I really dislike these kind of files. Files down my nails to short and very easily. I can accidentally file them down way too short if I don’t pay attention.
Anum C.
The Colony, TX
Too expensive for the type of product. This product can be found for much cheaper. I bought it on sale but would not recommend buying this if at full price. It does do the job but it is not good for multiple uses.
belledamefolle b.
Dronfield Woodhouse, Derbyshire
Don’t like crystal files. Never had one that works. Wasn’t surprised that this wasn’t so good either.
Kaelyn A.
Inarajan
This can be painful if you don't know how to use it, so my review was good but keep track on ur filing
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Very sharp tip and don't hard on the hands when gripping because it doesn't have a shield on the top part of the file
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
I think I'd rather use a traditional nail file. The ones I typically get are from the dollar tree but wanted to try something new. Wouldn't recommend this.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.