BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
♡ yanira M.
Harbor city
I like Crystal Nail filers because they're the best filers anyone could have especially because it doesn't cause my nails to feel scratchy.
Ashley T.
Erie, PA
I have never had a problem using this! It's nice not always having to wipe off the file after each finger and just clean it after each use.
kimberly h.
Hixson, TN
The crystal nail file is so classy. And its so cute. Very precise and I have control. Also its easy to clean and makes a great gift filler.
Jasmine H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is so good. It does a very good job at filling my nails and it's very comfortable and sturdy to grip on to when filling them.
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Worth every penny! Very solid and long lasting. Pretty for something so useful. Make sure to clean it because it makes the file last longer
Jessica P.
This, by far, is the best nail file I have used. I decided to invest in a really good file and I will never go back to cheap ones again !!
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
Love this nail file so much it does the job and isnt too expensive. Also love that you wont need to buy another one as it is long lasting.
Desierae M.
Parkersburg, WV
I have a hard time with nail files. They are always either too rough or not rough enough. This file was great for shaping a broken nail.
Jeneve D.
I love love love the crystal file no only is it kinda cute you can use it for a weapon hahah. But mainly to shape your nails beautifully.
Ashley g.
Ironton, OH
I really prefer these over the cardboard files as these work better for me and I don't get as annoyed by the sound (lol) but I love this
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.