BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kalynn V.
Danville, KY
It works very well, but you have to be gentle because filing too fast hurts. Using it gently, it leaves the nails soft and not ragged.
Natalie F.
Glen Cove, NY
This tool is a very professional level filer. It is great to have in your house when you need to fix your nails but are short on time.
Debbie K.
Siler City , nc
The Crystal file is all I use. It seals the nail and keeps moisture out. You can wash it with soap and water to keep the file clean.
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
This product is great and keeps my nails shapped and they don't snap or catch edges. My nails look just like I just got a fresh mani
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
I always use this when I do my nails and it is very effective!! It really helps smooth out my nails so the polish can go on smoothly
Erica B.
This is my favorite nail file. I love it b3cause it lasts so much longer than the foam kind and it works the exact same if not better
Lila L.
Lawndale, NC
I received this as a gift and I love it,,,,files my nails smoothly and gently,,,it feels so elegant too,,,,better than an Emory board
Giselle C.
Westlake, OH
It's ok. Not bad but it's kind of rough. It gave me a couple scratches. I really just bought it because it was a pretty pink one haha
Nicole W.
Zeeland, MI
Love OPI everything! Best product for nails. I find that my mani and pedis last longer when I use OPI products from start to finish.
Kaitlin H.
Woburn, MA
Love how durable this product is. Long lasting as well.
Bought this at my salon product store, because I have my cosmetology license.

Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.