BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Delphia S.
Charlotte, NC
This file is very durable and does an awesome job of keeping my nails file properly. OPI has great products. I would recommend them to anyone.
Ashton A.
I really don't like how it isn't a easy file. It feels like it's hard on your nails. I much rather just use the pointy part to clean my nails.
Olivia C.
Rochester, MI
This nail file does the job and it does it well. I love the way this product quickly shapes your nail into whatever shape you want. I love it!
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
Love love absolutely love this nail file. I personally feel like my nails look sleeker and smoother with the crystal than a regular nail file.
Kris T.
Irvine, CA
Found this for a great deal but it did not work as well as I thought that it would. It is glass and much different that a traditional nail file
Fransheska G.
Lake Stevens, WA
This nail file is perfect to clean and file your nails! This opi nail file is my go to when I don't have time to get a mani at the nail salon.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX
I've always been told you can never go wrong with a crystal nail file, but OPI brings it to a whole new level of professionalism to the table.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I love the crystal nail file because it works the best and does not wear out so you don’t need to replace it. I would recommend this to anyone.
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
This is a wonderful product! No need to ever buy emery boards again-this continues to do a great job and is gentler on nails than other files!
Kari H.
Geneseo, IL
10/10 woild buy again! Worth every penny. Its fragile, but its the best nail file ive ever bought. I would know im a nail technician's daughter
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.