BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Randielynn T.
Pharr, TX
It's just a normal file. Does ours job. Ann's since it's not paper material or whatever the other one is made out of, it'll last you a while
Carrie D.
GREEN BAY, WI
Received as a gift many years ago and it still works great! I love the weight of it and it always does a great job of smoothing and shaping!
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
I use these now and again to file my acrylics down if they begin to get too long. They get the job done a lot faster than a regular nail file
Felicity H.
Bolivar, MO
I mean it's a nail file.... it's good and I don't think there is much to say. I have used this one since I can remember and it does he trick.
Allison P.
Kearney, MO
I love love love this file. From trimming my nails and getting the fine edges, to cleaning out under my nails. I wouldn't use anything else.
vanity h.
Easy to use. No fuss. Simple filing and I can store it wherever I like. I use it for myself and my husband and he doesn't have any complaints
Meagan W.
Love this crystal nail file it last a lot longer than your typical nail file and it doesn't cut you skin if you accidentally hit you skin !!
Sherry R.
I feel like the steel nail filed give a better finish then the other files these i feel like are better made for real nails or natural nails
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
Very pleased with this product. Makes nail care very easy to upkeep. I like to shape my nails as squares and this product allows me to do so.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I like this nail fils because it doesn't ware down as easily as the cardboard one. And the point allows you to clean under your nails easier
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.