BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Used for filing natural and artificial nails. It is very light and fits perfectly on my purse, so I can take it wherever I want and just KEEP FILING 😄
Heather L.
London, OH
When it comes to keeping up with my nails, OPI is a brand that I can always turn to. This crystal file will save you in a hurry and never let you down!
Linette H.
Fitchburg, MA
Some of the nail files makes my nails look kinda weird and very hard to shape. But with the opi I haven't had that trouble very easy to file your nails
Tianna B.
Pretty decent file. I would prefer it be a little tougher that way I can get rid of the sharp edges but it is definitely better than the beauty blocks.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this file because it files my nails evenly and gently. It stay sharp so it lasts longer than regular files and don't have to repurchase as often
Liz N.
This product gets the job done. I have used it many times and it is still in great shape. I will continue to use this product. It was a great purchase.
MaKayla C.
Amherst , VA
I like this file a lot. I find this type that's a lot longer and does a better job then the paper type. It's very easy to use and gentle on the nail.
Marnie W.
Super awesome nail file! Very effective! I love the design. It's very easy to use. I even use it on my french manicure and it gives a very nice file.
Irma W.
I had one of these it was my all time favorite better then the generic files. My husband broke mine my accident and it's hard to find one by itself.
Cheryl B.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is very handy and big enough to not lose it, yet small enough to carry around. I like this because it does not dull my nails as much as others..
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?