BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lizzy C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this nail file because it is so easy to use. It makes my nails much smoother than the rough nail files and it files faster too.
Ashley P.
Love for natural nails. It's very pricie for this kind but it does the job or so well. You will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Makay C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best filer I have ever used it got all the corners where I needed to file down and it shaped my nails without falling apart
Tristen F.
Woodbridge, VA
Anything from OPI works really well. I highly recommend all of their products but you can get other nail files that arent as expensive
Nastashia L.
Lynn, MA
Love the old fashioned Emory board but this one is a must have ... rinse with a little warm water to clean and it will last a long time
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep this in my bag and have it with me at all times. I love it works great but I don’t have another to compare it to at the moment.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I carry this around in my ours for when I'm bored or new to fix a chipped nail. Does the job very well. Honestly wouldn't use any other
Theresa N.
Jarrell, TX
I love the way this file shapes my nail with the it feeling like I'm using sand paper on my nail. Not to mention that it last forever.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta, AL
Love this file! The tip makes it easy to clean under the nail, and I don't have to worry about it being flimsy after a couple of uses.
McKenzie m.
i mean i hate filing my nails . but its necessary . so this is a good nail filer to do that with . it doesnt feel that weird or hurt .
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.