BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sherry R.
I feel like the steel nail filed give a better finish then the other files these i feel like are better made for real nails or natural nails
Deyshaliz R.
Buffalo, NY
Perfect for on the go fits literally everywhere. My go to I always buy this brand. I love how it has the pointy front to dig under the nails
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
Works great to shape your nails and file them down! I like using it to make all my nails the same shape and repair my nails when they break!
Meagan W.
Love this crystal nail file it last a lot longer than your typical nail file and it doesn't cut you skin if you accidentally hit you skin !!
Kylie W.
Lasts a long time and works well for a light file! only thing I did not like was the material. I prefer cardboard nail files for heavy duty!
Elizabeth E.
It files great but the sound and feel makes me cringe. I prefer the hardness of normal gritty nail filers but this type is just as effective.
Veronica V.
Kissimmee, Fl
I use this all the time and take it with me everywhere I go. I like this one rather than big thick ones because I feel like I control it more
janice s.
Miramar, FL
A little pricey but lasts forever and it does not tear up your nails like the traditional files.
If you have weak nails this is a must have.
Carrie D.
GREEN BAY, WI
Received as a gift many years ago and it still works great! I love the weight of it and it always does a great job of smoothing and shaping!
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Worth every penny! Very solid and long lasting. Pretty for something so useful. Make sure to clean it because it makes the file last longer
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.