BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Adrienne W.
Chatham, IL
I would recommend this product because it's easy to file down the nail evenly. It also doesn't take as long as other nail files do to shape the nail.
Christina S.
Marble Falls
Love love love. Easy to use. Shapes perfectly. Easy cleaning for under your nails. I really only recommend this for real natural nail not artificial.
Ashlee S.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep this nail file in my purse for emergencies, however it doesn't work well for much else. I find it isn't rough enough to do major nail filing.
Kendra V.
Eau Claire , WI
It's great. Does the job. Doesn't wear out too fast like some more flimsy nail files. I have only purchased once but will most likely purchase again.
Alexandria M.
An overall great nail file for any desired shape. The shape of the file makes it easy to work with and it lasts a very long time before replacement.
Cheryl B.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is very handy and big enough to not lose it, yet small enough to carry around. I like this because it does not dull my nails as much as others..
Emily A.
Columbia, MO
This is the best nail file I've ever used! I just tried it this year and it completely changed my life, I'm never going back to regular files again!
LORI M.
Salem, OR
This nail file works the best I've ever tried. You can file them so quickly. Your finger nails will feel like you just paid for an expensive manicure
Bethany R.
Addis, LA
This product is a keeper! I love how it makes my nails look. This works great for your toes and nails! The product it's self is appealing to the eye.
Amber B.
Florence, KY
This product works really well the only thing i dont lime is the sound so i tried it my sister had it but i will stick to the old fashioned nail file
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.