BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Teagan J.
I love this so much!!! It works soooo good and it doesn't scratch up weird. I like the metal it lasts me a while. I don't like the white powder it leaves
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
Once you use a crystal nail file, you'll never use a cardboard one ever again. It helps you file your nails so quickly and effectively. Highly recommend!
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
This nail file by OPI makes my nails very smooth and also sharp when I want them to be. It's a great essential to keep in my purse and a nice nail file!
Jenn H.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love these nail files you do have to be careful not to break them but they work extremely well. So long as you take care of them they last a long time.
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
Filed my nails perfectly. I like grip on it it makes filing with the opposite hand easy. The overall shape and form is better than the typical nail file.
Kim D.
Paducah, KY
Durable,stylish,smooths quick! Love it! I keep in my purse for those "I broke a nail" moments. I also have one in my nail set at home. My go-to! Love it
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT
i like this cause its gentle & doesnt shred my nail. just wish the file part didnt wear down so quick. i thought w. a metal file it would last way longer
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I don't like using these. They are very rough. I prefer something softer. I think they are affordable though. I just personally don't like using them.
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't like your typical nail file this smooths my edges down nicely you also don't have to worry about all that dust that other nails files cause.
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this Everytime I trim my nails. And sometimes on my acrylic nails as well. They work good given the fact that I use them to shape acrylic nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?