BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This product gently files down your nails, so it doesn't hurt at all. Your nail beds will be soft and smooth. I recommend this product.
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep this in my bag and have it with me at all times. I love it works great but I don’t have another to compare it to at the moment.
nicole b.
Lovwd this file. It doesnt stand up to kids though. Make sure you keep it out if their reach. Always made my nails look and feel good.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta, AL
Love this file! The tip makes it easy to clean under the nail, and I don't have to worry about it being flimsy after a couple of uses.
Ashley P.
Love for natural nails. It's very pricie for this kind but it does the job or so well. You will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Kalynn V.
Danville, KY
It works very well, but you have to be gentle because filing too fast hurts. Using it gently, it leaves the nails soft and not ragged.
Nastashia L.
Lynn, MA
Love the old fashioned Emory board but this one is a must have ... rinse with a little warm water to clean and it will last a long time
Makay C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best filer I have ever used it got all the corners where I needed to file down and it shaped my nails without falling apart
Mackenzie M.
Southport, NC
It gets the job done, that's for sure. You can find them at Walmart or maybe even your local dollar store. It's cheap and easy to use.
Theresa N.
Jarrell, TX
I love the way this file shapes my nail with the it feeling like I'm using sand paper on my nail. Not to mention that it last forever.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.