BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Valencia J.
Colonial Heights, VA
I've used this product plenty of times and it gets the job done. It leaves my nails looking nice and freshly done. It's very easy to use.
ShaRaya W.
Kokomo, IN
Nice and sharp, does the job, not anything special really. I always buy this one, can't remember the last time I've had a different one.
I love this brand. maily for nails this is perfect brand, I am using O.P.I nail File from many months it helps me to give perfect shapes.
Brittney R.
Monticello, IN
Don't have to file so hard down it works just great.. my two oldest likes the other kind because they have different designs on them lol
Dariana B.
Del Rio, TX
Nice solid file that leaves your nails with a smooth surface. I use mine practically everyday and to fix occasional chips here and there
Kaity M.
Whitley City
This is a very good file! I love crystal nail files because they last for a very long time!! I constantly file my nails and it holds up!
Jeanna A.
I do like this product only because it is really nice and it does the job for me. I love the way I get my nails to feel after I am done.
Kaitlyn M.
Great, well made product. Dose exactly what I need it to do at an affordable price. Files my nails without leaving them jagged or rough.
Jeneve D.
I love love love the crystal file no only is it kinda cute you can use it for a weapon hahah. But mainly to shape your nails beautifully.
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
My OPI nailr file has always been an essential part of my bag no matter where I'm going because it has and always does work like a charm.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.