BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Damaris M.
Orlando, FL
This file is really great to file your natural nails. It's not too harsh and it gets the job done. I bought it recently and I have no complaints this far.
Bree J.
I have grown up with my grandmother always having one of these by her bed and in her purse. It made it an easy choice to choose what file I wanted to use!
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
I picked this one because I can pick the dirt out from under my nails.. I also like the file better than the others I feel like they break too easy on me.
Lola G.
Atlanta
This is better than the other regular ones, this lasts for a very long time, also it is easy to use, i got mine at a Sally’s and I would so buy this again
Shawn R.
Works really great! Stays pretty sharp and shapes the nail with ease. It is nice that the tip is pointed to get the shaved nail out from under your nails.
Christina M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I go through mail files all the time and get irritated when they don't last longer than a week. This file is a great product and last a good amount of time
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I don't have much nails but when they get long I love a great filler to clean them up n shaping them some. I like to get them as clear tipped as possible.
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
Best nail shape ever. You don't have to try hard to get the shape you want with this file. It's also convienient if you wanna travel. Really good product.
Gissel J.
San Luis, AZ
Just like a classic! You get total control of this nail filer, not only that; Perfect nails!!
It does not have a rough texture so your nails won't suffer
Sydney S.
DO NOT USE METAL NAIL FILES! these destroyed my healthy nails. Way too rough and causes splits. Cant imagine what it would do to someone with weak nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?