BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
I love this brand. maily for nails this is perfect brand, I am using O.P.I nail File from many months it helps me to give perfect shapes.
Cierra F.
Abilene, TX
I have been using this file for so long. It is is long-lasting. The only time I have needed to replace it was after losing the original.
Amber A.
Augusta, GA
At first i loved it but after a month it broke on me I was so sad. So thats why I give it three stars great product just didnt ladt long.
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
Really love crystal filers because they last so long! They don't bend or anything and they can be used over and over! Love this product!
Teresa R.
Hemet, CA
Amazing quality! The last nail file you will ever need!! This file is perfect for your in-home manicure or take it with you to the salon!
Nathaly M.
I like crystal nail files. i just find them so sophisticated looking and deadly. I like how it leaves my nails and it has a nice length.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH
This work pretty well to fix jagged nails. I don't know if I would buy it though, it was given as a gift and seems pricey for a nail file
Jeneve D.
I love love love the crystal file no only is it kinda cute you can use it for a weapon hahah. But mainly to shape your nails beautifully.
Kaity M.
Whitley City
This is a very good file! I love crystal nail files because they last for a very long time!! I constantly file my nails and it holds up!
Brittney R.
Monticello, IN
Don't have to file so hard down it works just great.. my two oldest likes the other kind because they have different designs on them lol
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.