BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chriselly G.
I love the crystal nail filers when they are brand new because they work great however they gradually dull. Ive only purchase one but work well.
Kris T.
Irvine
Found this for a great deal but it did not work as well as I thought that it would. It is glass and much different that a traditional nail file
rebecca r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Stays gravelly to give your nails a nice clean file - love the point to stick under your nail and pull off that extra gunk - lasts a long time
Sheila M.
Philadelphia
I love a good sturdy nail file. OPI makes great products. Keep the file away from smalll people it can be dangerous, but it gets the job done.
Kari H.
Geneseo, IL
10/10 woild buy again! Worth every penny. Its fragile, but its the best nail file ive ever bought. I would know im a nail technician's daughter
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX
I've always been told you can never go wrong with a crystal nail file, but OPI brings it to a whole new level of professionalism to the table.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I love the crystal nail file because it works the best and does not wear out so you don’t need to replace it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Olivia C.
Rochester, MI
This nail file does the job and it does it well. I love the way this product quickly shapes your nail into whatever shape you want. I love it!
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
This is a wonderful product! No need to ever buy emery boards again-this continues to do a great job and is gentler on nails than other files!
Fransheska G.
Lake Stevens, WA
This nail file is perfect to clean and file your nails! This opi nail file is my go to when I don't have time to get a mani at the nail salon.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.