BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angela A.
Salina , KS
I love my crystal file!! I use this file for everything and it lasts forever. When it gets dirty you can just rinse it off and it’s ready to go!
Danielle G.
Irvington , NJ
Very easy to use product. I use it to file and shape my nails as well as clean dirt from within my nails. Very useful and cost effective product.
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
I live this, I have already purchased a second one. It really files or smoothes out the nail, I like the pointy tip to push down the extra skin.
Alannah B.
Berrien Springs, MI
I've bought this once or twice and I use it sometimes. It does a great job filing my nails. I use during my pedicures too. It gets the job done.
Brandy L.
the Dell
I got this as a free gift and I cannot use this. I dislike the sound and feel of a metal file going in my nails. It’s like nails on a chalkboard
Destini T.
Capitan, NM
I do my nails A LOT so having a nail file is essential. I love this file because I can get under the nail and in all of the hard to reach places.
Alyssa F.
Beaverton, OR
It is not as texture as I would like it but it lasts a long time and doesn't wear out. It gets the job done but just a little slower than usual.
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
I like that this nail file is sturdy and durable. It’s gentle on the nails and personally I think it works better than the cardboard nail files.
Chriselly G.
I love the crystal nail filers when they are brand new because they work great however they gradually dull. Ive only purchase one but work well.
Anna D.
Webster
I love crystal nail files, they always feel really good on my nails and make them super smooth, I hate when nail files still leave my nails bumpy
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.