BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dina F.
Hewitt, NJ
Not crazy about this file. It is my first crystal one and I think I would go back to regular files. Couldn't get as precise with this one.
Kaleigh G.
The OPI Crystal Nail File is really good to get your nails into shape. You can do an almond shape or a square shape in a quick few strokes.
Brittney S.
Randallstown, MD
Simple brand. It gets right to the point when I'm in a hurry. Don't need anything fancy for filing nails. My nails always look great after.
Isabella S.
San Antonio
Crystal nail fails are all that I use and this one is a must have. Works gently on soft nails and is great for shaping nails to perfection
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Worth every penny! Very solid and long lasting. Pretty for something so useful. Make sure to clean it because it makes the file last longer
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This is my favorite nail file ever. It lasts until you break it by accident. It makes my nails smooth and works well. The price is good.
I feel like all nail files are the same. This one works but just like any other. I think here you pay more for the name than the quality
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
Really love crystal filers because they last so long! They don't bend or anything and they can be used over and over! Love this product!
Natalia K.
Middletown, CT
The metal nail files never work as good as the foam nail files. However I liked the pointed end because I'm able to clean under my nails
ShaRaya W.
Kokomo, IN
Nice and sharp, does the job, not anything special really. I always buy this one, can't remember the last time I've had a different one.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.