BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer R.
Matthews, NC
I recommend this one because it really does reach the areas where you need to file and it does not break easily like other nail filers do.
Maria E.
Pharr, TX
This my current favorite nail file ever! I really liked since I saw it in a youtube video, and once I tried it out myself, I L O V E D it!
Laisha B.
Ossining, NY
This nail file files my nails in seconds to the perfect shape! This is the only nail file I've used that leaves little to no jagged edges!
Mimi B.
Kingston, NY
I don't find that this product files your nails as good as a regular nail file.. It takes much longer to get to the length that you desire
kelli B.
Bellport, NY
Unlike any other nail file I have used OMG it works great recommend if your doing Simone else's nails perfect for acrylic nails and natural
Brittney S.
Randallstown, MD
Simple brand. It gets right to the point when I'm in a hurry. Don't need anything fancy for filing nails. My nails always look great after.
Dina F.
Hewitt, NJ
Not crazy about this file. It is my first crystal one and I think I would go back to regular files. Couldn't get as precise with this one.
Katlyn L.
I think it does the same as any other file. even though it is cute with the crystals i do not think its worth the money. i got it at ultra.
LaTanya H.
Tarzana, CA
This is great for cleaning underneath the nai and around the curlicues. I like using it to lyft acrylic nails when they are so to come off
Tarrah S.
Marysville, CA
Love this nail file. It is easy to use and with it being super thin it can get under nails easily. Good for getting around corners as well
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.