BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
This is my absolute favorite nail file. It works beautifully and perfectly files your nails. All nail files are not created equal and this one rocks
Amanda M.
Riverside, CA
This little guy works great! It is very narrow, but manageable to work with. Pricey - yes. I would not have any problem using a standard nail file.
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I loved this thing before i dropped and broke it. Before that it worked really good! I could see use it it just had a sharp end so i threw it out.
Wendy R.
These type of nail files make me cringe. It reminds me of someone scratching a black board that's why I gave it a one star. (Not because of brand)
Dawn B.
I find that the glass nail filers work best when choosing the right nail filer. They do the job fast and persice. I highly recommend this product.
Laci B.
I actually have two of these! They are not only pretty and cute but they are great quality! They are not expensive and you can buy them at walmart.
Brittney D.
Wears out fast but files the nail fast and easy with little tear. My sister and I go through them like crazy, price is good for how durable it is.
Mary W.
Fayetteville, WV
The only nail file I use on myself, I love that it doesn't take to much off or leave splits, it is washable and I have had mine for years, love it!
Shirley C.
Sanford, MI
Always shapes my nails how I like them. Makes the edges nice and smooth. Isn't hard to maneuver and doesn't leave a white dusty residue everywhere.
Tristin O.
Cary, IL
perfect for when I'm trying to get that wonderful nail shape I've been trying to get! buy them all the time - well when I need a new one at least!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.