BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
cora B.
Newnan
Does its job its job is not a hard job what more do you want me to say it files the nail down like its supposed to if it didnt id have more to say
Nicolette D.
Yuba City, CA
I didn't prefer this file, I probably wouldn't buy one. It seemed like it tore my nail more then smoothly filing it. It was given to me as a gift.
Kylah G.
Wausau, WI
These nail filers are wonderful they shape your nails perfectly,they make your nails look like you were at a salon I would recommend this product!!
Rachel T.
Prestonsburg, KY
One of the better nail files I have used. I prefer the metal nail files because they last longer. I would recommend this over a regular nail file.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
This nail file is great. I'm not a fan of cheaply made files and this works amazingly well for its price. It is by far my favorite drugstore file.
Betty A.
Los Angeles, CA
OPI works good. I prefer it 10x's better than Revolon. It breaks easy & it's just terrible, well in my opinion. I even have the OPI nail polish (:
Kari N Chris C.
Tularosa, NM
Great for cleaning nails and filing! Love this always have one with me ! It's small enough to take anywhere and works great to file and shape nails
Brittney D.
Wears out fast but files the nail fast and easy with little tear. My sister and I go through them like crazy, price is good for how durable it is.
Tori N.
Advance, NC
Made for much longer nails than mine! These cut down far on nails and does not leave a very smooth edge but would be great if my nails were longer
Shelley R.
Brandon, FL
Opi nail file does a great job keeping nails smooth and well ahaped. I keep one of these in my purse wherever I go in case I chip or break a nail.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.