BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kylie W.
Lasts a long time and works well for a light file! only thing I did not like was the material. I prefer cardboard nail files for heavy duty!
Jasmine H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is so good. It does a very good job at filling my nails and it's very comfortable and sturdy to grip on to when filling them.
kimberly h.
Hixson, TN
The crystal nail file is so classy. And its so cute. Very precise and I have control. Also its easy to clean and makes a great gift filler.
Isabella S.
San Antonio
Crystal nail fails are all that I use and this one is a must have. Works gently on soft nails and is great for shaping nails to perfection
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I didn't like this product I thought if was quite flimsy. Mine actually broke. Maybe it was me I don't know but not the best experience lol
Jasmine H.
Don't do my nails often but when I need to clean mine, my boyfriends, or daughters nails this is my favorite. Easy to use and repeat user.
Maria E.
Pharr, TX
This my current favorite nail file ever! I really liked since I saw it in a youtube video, and once I tried it out myself, I L O V E D it!
Jennifer R.
Matthews, NC
I recommend this one because it really does reach the areas where you need to file and it does not break easily like other nail filers do.
Carly M.
Greenville, NC
I like this nail file. It gets the job done pretty well but I find it doesn't stay very sharp. Which is a problem if you like clean edges.
kelli B.
Bellport, NY
Unlike any other nail file I have used OMG it works great recommend if your doing Simone else's nails perfect for acrylic nails and natural
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.