BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kayla A.
Graham, NC
This file is absolutely amazing! It can be used on your natural nails, on full set nails, anything! That's what I love about this kind of file!
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
I have had this file for years. Files just like the day I got it. It is more of a course file and you need to follow with a polish grade after.
Ashton A.
I really don't like how it isn't a easy file. It feels like it's hard on your nails. I much rather just use the pointy part to clean my nails.
rebecca r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Stays gravelly to give your nails a nice clean file - love the point to stick under your nail and pull off that extra gunk - lasts a long time
Jalyn H.
Its cool i mean its just a nail filer and I'm not a big fan of filers so i don't use them so i mean idk why would i rate a 5 if i don't use them
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
This nail fail helps my nails stay fresh and does not damage them. It has lasted a long time and I don't need to buy another one for a while.
Randielynn T.
1711 west smith dr #3 pharr texas
It's just a normal file. Does ours job. Ann's since it's not paper material or whatever the other one is made out of, it'll last you a while
Meagan W.
Love this crystal nail file it last a lot longer than your typical nail file and it doesn't cut you skin if you accidentally hit you skin !!
Laura R.
E Patchogue, NY
This one is on to go for me. I have in my bag and goes everywhere with me. My nail are very thin and break a lot. So I need I a little help.
Abigail G.
Salem, WV
These work really well and they last! Better than the cheap Emory boards you can buy at the dollar store. I would recommend these to anyone!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.