BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrea J.
Midland, MI
Works good for the job. Doesn't wear down too fast which is reassuring. I don't use very often though. Not a big "nail" person but this does the job.
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
Omg!! Great great product! I love it it's small and you just put it anywhere. It works great! I love that it's so small but not to small or too big.
Pen H.
I've had the same nail file for a while now (which is kind of gross) but it just goes to show how nicely these work and how long they last. Love OPI
Amber B.
Florence, KY
This product works really well the only thing i dont lime is the sound so i tried it my sister had it but i will stick to the old fashioned nail file
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the nail file I keep in my purse to use on the go. It's so pretty and easy to use. It's softly shapes the nail so it's good for easy shaping.
caristar l.
Milan, MI
These are super cool and super strong! I was very surprised when I seen these at our local hospital gift shop! And it didn't cost me an arm or a leg
Irma W.
I had one of these it was my all time favorite better then the generic files. My husband broke mine my accident and it's hard to find one by itself.
Adrienne W.
Chatham, IL
I would recommend this product because it's easy to file down the nail evenly. It also doesn't take as long as other nail files do to shape the nail.
Christina S.
Marble Falls
Love love love. Easy to use. Shapes perfectly. Easy cleaning for under your nails. I really only recommend this for real natural nail not artificial.
Marnie W.
Super awesome nail file! Very effective! I love the design. It's very easy to use. I even use it on my french manicure and it gives a very nice file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.