BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I like to use a sturdy nail file, so decided to try this one. I'm over using flimsy emery boards that wear off quickly and are therefore disposable. This one really fits the bill. It has a really great grit to it that makes filing my nails quick and easy. I think it has helped my nails to quit flaking off layer by layer. I'm always sure to file in one direction only in order to prevent peeling. Great sturdy, reusable file!
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I love the crystal nail file, it never breaks and will last forever and works ,better then any nail file. I have ever used absolutely in love with it.,. great value, and I recommend for all my friends
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love you because it's small cute and handy. You can fit this in your purse wallet or back pocket but that's not put it in the back pocket for those crazy ones out there. On the other note this Crystal nail file is beautiful and very effective please pick up one today and you won't be disappointed.
Jordyn H.
I like this crystal nail file because it lasts longer than a traditional emery board and files nails quickly and nicely. Although it is more expensive than a traditional emery board, it is worth the value. I am giving this nail file a three star review because although it lasts long and is effective, I don't particularly like the feeling of my nails grinding upon this specific type of surface.
Alexandra C.
I really like anything that's professional to pick underneath my nails to clean them and this is one of them. Anytime I can get my hands on them I take the chance. You are going to always have dirt and grim stuck underneath your finger nails and this will do the trick and clean them right up. Not only does it clean under your nails, you can file your nails with them to get a nice edge.
Kristi D.
This is a wonderful tool that helps shape my nails especially when one breaks unexpectedly. I have long natural nails and if I need to shape them up this can get the job done within a couple seconds! This helps me maintain the coffin shape I prefer.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
I rated this product a five-star because you have a 2 and one you have a file and an air cleaner if that's what you want to use it for. This could also be used as a way to push back your cuticles which also helps grow your nails so I believe that this product is very awesome. OPI are kind of expensive but when it comes to the beauty products and stuff like that it is worth the price you have a 2 and one deal everything is good and you would rather want that then have to buy something that you know will not last. With this product it actually comes in handy you can be at your desk in the mall or whatever it's really not that big is little it's good to carry around clear Nails falling down make sure they're even and what woman does not like their nails done and in the correct way. Rather than going to the nail salon and you paying a lot of money to get your nails done you have at home utensil that you can use that makes your nails a lot more healthier than what you think. No one really understands that while cleaning your nails you have to make sure that they're actually clean. Just because you have nails and they look clean don't mean they are you see us women spend maybe $100 or nails but when you have a at home product to use to save a lots of money. When I first bought this product this product was one of the best products I have to use. It's not too high but it's at a responsible price especially because it is also name brand. So I would definitely recommend this product to all the women that have a nail fetish where they feel like they know they have to be done and I'm one of those people and my nails have to be done. So therefore I write this a Five Star product this is the best product you can spend your money on that has to do anything with your nails.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I loved my crystal nail file until it got stepped on and broke. It was durable until that point. I felt like the filing part wore down after a while and it got harder to file my nails. I would consider repurchasing and would avoid doing it so hard. Great buy for the price and it's easy to use.
Kirna M.
Doral, FL
It is an average file, it's a bit filmsy in my opinion and feels kind of rough, o don't know if it's just me, probably it's because it's the first time I use a crystal file a need to get use to it. It's a little hard to file on the edges. Also needs extra care because it's crystal after all so obviously its kind of fragile. So of you are clumsy like myself you'll need to purchase several.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
I'm not a big fan of crystal nail files anyhow (I prefer emery boards,) but this one is nice! The shape and size is perfect for the hand so there's no slipping and cutting into the side of the nails, and the quality of the file makes for a perfect shape.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.