BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
If you're looking for a file that glides over your nail smoothly, this is it! My nails are perfectly smooth after using this file. I have bought many of these for myself and for gifts! I highly recommend spending the extra money on this!
Nikole K.
I always use Sephora or OPI glass files. I have natural nails so once I discovered these it was a game changer. I always keep one in my purse for snags. The case works great to keep the file safe for travel too.
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
This is a good nail file, it does what I need it to do. I always like to get the ones with the pointed tips so I can clean out from under my toes with the same tool instead of switching back and forth.
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
I love using the nail file after clipping to shape my nail the way I want it. I usually like the nail filers that come with more than one in the package though bc I don’t like re-using then very much.
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
I love this file! It works great and gets the job done. It’s pretty cheap and you can buy it almost anywhere. I love it and highly recommend. It’s also super cute and easy to use. The quality is good as well, it will last forever.
Miranda T.
These things are bomb! But do be careful as they are very fragile! These are great for if you do your nails a lot but if not there are cheaper less fragile options! But definitely recommend to beauty gurus!
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I love that this has such a fine grit, but files my nails perfectly. It seems like it will last for a really long time. I was at a salon one time and it was on the counter and I got it. I love it.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this style of nail file because it looks so classy and is super cute with all my beauty products. It also works really well and files my nails quickly. I use it to shape my nails as well
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This is the best nail file I have used. I am able to trim down and shape nails without using a clipper which is key. Also, the dust at the end of the nail is not as bad while using this file.
Raven M.
This is simple and sweet. It does the job it came to do nothing crazy fancy. It’s not complicated and I am perfectly happy about that. Price is fair and it does not have a cheap quality feeling.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.