BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
This nail fail helps my nails stay fresh and does not damage them. It has lasted a long time and I don't need to buy another one for a while.
Randielynn T.
1711 west smith dr #3 pharr texas
It's just a normal file. Does ours job. Ann's since it's not paper material or whatever the other one is made out of, it'll last you a while
Laura R.
E Patchogue, NY
This one is on to go for me. I have in my bag and goes everywhere with me. My nail are very thin and break a lot. So I need I a little help.
Abigail G.
Salem, WV
These work really well and they last! Better than the cheap Emory boards you can buy at the dollar store. I would recommend these to anyone!
Meagan W.
Love this crystal nail file it last a lot longer than your typical nail file and it doesn't cut you skin if you accidentally hit you skin !!
Carrie D.
Green Bay, WI
Received as a gift many years ago and it still works great! I love the weight of it and it always does a great job of smoothing and shaping!
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I like this nail fils because it doesn't ware down as easily as the cardboard one. And the point allows you to clean under your nails easier
Felicity H.
Bolivar, MO
I mean it's a nail file.... it's good and I don't think there is much to say. I have used this one since I can remember and it does he trick.
Bibi G.
Love this nail filer. Not your typical nail filer that you can only get one use out of. I bought this a while back and it still works great!
vanity h.
Easy to use. No fuss. Simple filing and I can store it wherever I like. I use it for myself and my husband and he doesn't have any complaints
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.