BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha B.
Green Bay
So it’s a tad more expensive than the normal nail file, but it’s super nice for on the go. You can put it right in your purse and have it everywhere.
Pen H.
I've had the same nail file for a while now (which is kind of gross) but it just goes to show how nicely these work and how long they last. Love OPI
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the nail file I keep in my purse to use on the go. It's so pretty and easy to use. It's softly shapes the nail so it's good for easy shaping.
Bethany R.
Addis, LA
This product is a keeper! I love how it makes my nails look. This works great for your toes and nails! The product it's self is appealing to the eye.
Amber B.
Florence, KY
This product works really well the only thing i dont lime is the sound so i tried it my sister had it but i will stick to the old fashioned nail file
caristar l.
Milan, MI
These are super cool and super strong! I was very surprised when I seen these at our local hospital gift shop! And it didn't cost me an arm or a leg
Christina S.
Marble Falls
Love love love. Easy to use. Shapes perfectly. Easy cleaning for under your nails. I really only recommend this for real natural nail not artificial.
Adrienne W.
Chatham, IL
I would recommend this product because it's easy to file down the nail evenly. It also doesn't take as long as other nail files do to shape the nail.
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
Omg!! Great great product! I love it it's small and you just put it anywhere. It works great! I love that it's so small but not to small or too big.
Ashlee S.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep this nail file in my purse for emergencies, however it doesn't work well for much else. I find it isn't rough enough to do major nail filing.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.