BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Ashton A.
I really don't like how it isn't a easy file. It feels like it's hard on your nails. I much rather just use the pointy part to clean my nails.
jessica M.
Is really practical to carry around with you. It helps a lot if you have long nails and want to reduce them. It shapes your nail really nice..
Brittany H.
Greenfield, IN
Works very well and is extremely durable (long lasting) definitely recommend highly! I have very strong nails and these do quite well with them
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
This nail file from Opi is very good it smooth's out your nail so that it is very smooth and soft I guess you could say. it is very easy to use
Itzel M.
This is an Okay nail file , the one thing I love about it is that I know it won't break or get messed up and it leaves my nails looking nice !
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
I have had this file for years. Files just like the day I got it. It is more of a course file and you need to follow with a polish grade after.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX
I've always been told you can never go wrong with a crystal nail file, but OPI brings it to a whole new level of professionalism to the table.
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
This is a wonderful product! No need to ever buy emery boards again-this continues to do a great job and is gentler on nails than other files!
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
This nail fail helps my nails stay fresh and does not damage them. It has lasted a long time and I don't need to buy another one for a while.
Randielynn T.
1711 west smith dr #3 pharr texas
It's just a normal file. Does ours job. Ann's since it's not paper material or whatever the other one is made out of, it'll last you a while
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.