BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Evie T.
Haslett, MI
I feel like the crystal doesn't do much, price is nice and the style and i love the way it looks. I just feel like it doesn't so the job for me.
Brittany H.
Greenfield, IN
Works very well and is extremely durable (long lasting) definitely recommend highly! I have very strong nails and these do quite well with them
Olivia C.
Rochester, MI
This nail file does the job and it does it well. I love the way this product quickly shapes your nail into whatever shape you want. I love it!
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
This is a wonderful product! No need to ever buy emery boards again-this continues to do a great job and is gentler on nails than other files!
Sheila M.
Philadelphia
I love a good sturdy nail file. OPI makes great products. Keep the file away from smalll people it can be dangerous, but it gets the job done.
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
This nail file from Opi is very good it smooth's out your nail so that it is very smooth and soft I guess you could say. it is very easy to use
Melissa G.
Dallas, TX
This will help you get the nails just the way you woul like to have them. This nail file helps me out alot it always gives me the shape i want.
Lauren A.
Warrenton, MO
I love the OPI CRYSTAL NAIL FILER! It has last me forever and you can even use cleaners to clean the surface and disinfect it. Never gets dull!
Cindy W.
This was a superb nail file. One of the best I've had. It never dulled out. That typically is my problem with nails files. It was a great find!
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX
I've always been told you can never go wrong with a crystal nail file, but OPI brings it to a whole new level of professionalism to the table.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.