BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Norika M.
Los Angeles
I really don’t like the crystal files. Maybe I’m just not used to it, it’s not like they don’t work well but I just found it awkward and I prefer old school :)
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
I have a few of these nail files. I keep one in my purse at all times. I use nail polish that if it chips it is nicer to file it down than try to peel it off.
Rocio H.
Clewiston, FL
I love this nail file because I can simply clean it and the grit stays the same! It will last a long time and you dont have to constantly buy a new nail file.
Melissa I.
Fresno, CA
It's really nice to carry in your purse if you snag your nail I don't useally file my nails since I get them done but it really does it's job so no complaints
Jerrica B.
I love these types of nail files. They don't get dull like some of the other ones do. I can shape my nails with ease and it helps me get the perfect manicure.
Kaleigha L.
I use this one all the time and it never fails!! Does the job right the only thing I have to say about it is that when you use it change it every 3-6 months!!
Alex H.
If you've never tried crystal nail files you need to. The sensation of filing is different and the finish is so nice! It lasts for a long time and is durable!
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this nail file its amazing and it's not one of the flimsy ones that after 2 nails it breaks it's awesome. If you like doing your nails this is the best.
alicia m.
I have a nail file like this year's ago for Christmas and it still works and better then most nail files. leaves your nail smooth and even. I like the feeling
Dorothy E.
Carbondale, IL
THIS IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO FILE DOWN YOUR NAILS. No matter how thick and strong your nails are I get done shaping and filing all of my nails in three minutes
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.