BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Braileigh E.
Collinston, LA
Your adverse nail file but lasts longer than the styrofoam ones. Good value. I like these better because the end of it can be used to clean the nail as well. I'm a repeat user for sure.
Gia P.
Vero Beach, FL
This nail file is one of my favorites. It works very well and is very easy to use. O.P.I. is hands-down my favorite nail care brand. In my opinion this nail file is well worth buying.
Brittany L.
Galesburg, IL
This nail file is nice but nothing special. It is pretty steady. It is a little expensive when I could get a similar file from the drugstore for much less. OPI is a good brand though.
Alysha M.
I have had this nail file forever, I always keep this in my pocketbook for broken nails when I am out, it's such a great, durable long lasting product. I recommend this to everyone!
destiny d.
California, CA
It is a very nice and basic nail file that is good for an everyday use, it dose the job without the pain cause usually the file can be to rough on your dry skin areas such a s your cuticals yes I would totally buy
Lindsay G.
Murfreesboro, Tn
I received this as a gift and would definitely pay this forward to another person as a gift. Very solid and feel very ergonomic in your hand. A few swipes and there perfectly smooth
Melissa M.
Sharon, MA
This works really great. I've had mine for a while now and it still files my nails just as when I first got it. It's the perfect size and easy to stick in your pocket book pocket.
Misa D.
Works really well. Nice and sharp. I've had mine for 4 years and it isn't even close to dull. I do my nails about three times a month and this gives them a perfect shape every time.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I like the crystal nail files because they last way longer than any one I've ever had. They are super cheap at Sally's. I would definitely recommend getting one if you don't have one
Kristan M.
Alum Creek, WV
This is an awesome nail file. It last forever and doesn't get all worn out after a few uses. Its not too harsh, but perfectly gets the job done. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?