BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
I like that this nail file is sturdy and durable. It’s gentle on the nails and personally I think it works better than the cardboard nail files.
Danielle G.
Irvington, NJ
Very easy to use product. I use it to file and shape my nails as well as clean dirt from within my nails. Very useful and cost effective product.
Destini T.
Capitan, NM
I do my nails A LOT so having a nail file is essential. I love this file because I can get under the nail and in all of the hard to reach places.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Love the effect I get and it doesn't make the awful sound when filing my nails. Will never go back to a normal metal nail file after using this!
Chriselly G.
I love the crystal nail filers when they are brand new because they work great however they gradually dull. Ive only purchase one but work well.
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
I live this, I have already purchased a second one. It really files or smoothes out the nail, I like the pointy tip to push down the extra skin.
Victoria H.
This file is nice, I get a nice shape every time I use. It's just that this file is just like the other files with a different brand name on it.
Kari H.
Geneseo, IL
10/10 woild buy again! Worth every penny. Its fragile, but its the best nail file ive ever bought. I would know im a nail technician's daughter
Kayla A.
Graham, NC
This file is absolutely amazing! It can be used on your natural nails, on full set nails, anything! That's what I love about this kind of file!
Kris T.
Irvine
Found this for a great deal but it did not work as well as I thought that it would. It is glass and much different that a traditional nail file
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.