BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Maria M.
Williamstown, MA
Love the crystal nail file and how it shapes my nails so delicately. I mostly use it for smaller filing jobs because it takes forever to shape an entire nail with it.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love my file! It always makes,a nice finish. I have never had a file like this before. I would recommend this file to anyone. I got mine in a kit from HSN. I love it!
Emila D.
I likes it it helped keep my nails in the shape i wanted it to and it lasts a lot longer than The other typical kind where after a few uses you need to throw it out
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
A good nail file is key to healthy nails! I love my opi files, they keep my nails strong and allows me to grow them long. A high quality one like this one allows you to file in both directions.
Katrina R.
Victoria, TX
Works perfectly on natural nails and files slowly and non ridged leaving a clean even nail. I tried on acrylic nails and found that they don't work too well on them.
Sarah T.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this nail file....does a great job of evening up my nails....doesnt over-file them...keeps my edges smooth and neat. Tried many files and this is my favorite.
Shayna K.
Tauranga,NZ
What I really like about it is the feather light touch you can use, in fact must use. It's strange to use in it removes nail like its a 10 grit sanding machine yet it leaves such a smooth surface. Use a light touch and pay attention otherwise you'll end up removing to much to fast. It's a good file.
Typhani L.
Roseburg, OR
I like this nail file a lot. I still use some other ones in conjunction with this one, but this is the one I start with to get my nails in roughly the right shape.
Brittini C.
Coweta, OK
Love this nail file, it's durable and small. I carry one in my purse at all times. The main thing I love about it is the fact you can dig ingrown nails with it too.
Olivia H.
Clarksville, OH
I doesn't hurt your nails like most nail files do. It leaves the nail smooth and very nice. It helps your nails not break, and it leaves it flat so it's not bumpy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?