BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Laci B.
I actually have two of these! They are not only pretty and cute but they are great quality! They are not expensive and you can buy them at walmart.
Shelley R.
Brandon, FL
Opi nail file does a great job keeping nails smooth and well ahaped. I keep one of these in my purse wherever I go in case I chip or break a nail.
Wendy R.
These type of nail files make me cringe. It reminds me of someone scratching a black board that's why I gave it a one star. (Not because of brand)
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive used this nail file for a while now, and it's very good! Its durable and does a good job filing my nails, but not damaging them in the process.
Anna D.
Webster
I love crystal nail files, they always feel really good on my nails and make them super smooth, I hate when nail files still leave my nails bumpy
Destini T.
Capitan, NM
I do my nails A LOT so having a nail file is essential. I love this file because I can get under the nail and in all of the hard to reach places.
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
This works really well. It's in my collection and it will stay there until I have to get rid of it. I've had it for a while. It lasts a long time
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
I like that this nail file is sturdy and durable. It’s gentle on the nails and personally I think it works better than the cardboard nail files.
Victoria H.
This file is nice, I get a nice shape every time I use. It's just that this file is just like the other files with a different brand name on it.
Alannah B.
Berrien Springs, MI
I've bought this once or twice and I use it sometimes. It does a great job filing my nails. I use during my pedicures too. It gets the job done.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.