BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Paige R.
This nail file is great for at home use, you will always find one in my manicure kit. Only downside is that it's a little dangerous to carry on the go
Linette H.
Fitchburg, MA
Some of the nail files makes my nails look kinda weird and very hard to shape. But with the opi I haven't had that trouble very easy to file your nails
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I don't like using these. They are very rough. I prefer something softer. I think they are affordable though. I just personally don't like using them.
Liz N.
This product gets the job done. I have used it many times and it is still in great shape. I will continue to use this product. It was a great purchase.
Christina M.
San Antonio , TX
One of my go to things . It's always in my makeup bag because I use it almost everywhere I go . It's easy to use because it does what it's supposed to.
Chasity Q.
Flat Rock, MI
It is super stong. And it will last you a long time if you are nice to it. And the point at the top is perfect for cleaning the dirt out of your nails.
Neca R.
South Euclid, OH
My first Crystal file and now I'm hooked! It's a little more expensive than I would generally think to spend on a nail file but it's worth every penny.
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
This is great to keep in my purse. Works fabulous to file down my nails but also has a point on it to clean out any dirt this might get under my nails.
Heather L.
London, OH
When it comes to keeping up with my nails, OPI is a brand that I can always turn to. This crystal file will save you in a hurry and never let you down!
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the nail file I keep in my purse to use on the go. It's so pretty and easy to use. It's softly shapes the nail so it's good for easy shaping.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.