BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Olivia B.
I prefer these types to the cardboard ones, it's very sturdy and I can carry it out and about in my pocket and use it as a weapon if I need too lol
Kylah G.
Wausau, WI
These nail filers are wonderful they shape your nails perfectly,they make your nails look like you were at a salon I would recommend this product!!
Amanda M.
Riverside, CA
This little guy works great! It is very narrow, but manageable to work with. Pricey - yes. I would not have any problem using a standard nail file.
Betty A.
Los Angeles, CA
OPI works good. I prefer it 10x's better than Revolon. It breaks easy & it's just terrible, well in my opinion. I even have the OPI nail polish (:
Rachel T.
Prestonsburg, KY
One of the better nail files I have used. I prefer the metal nail files because they last longer. I would recommend this over a regular nail file.
Laci B.
I actually have two of these! They are not only pretty and cute but they are great quality! They are not expensive and you can buy them at walmart.
Shelley R.
Brandon, FL
Opi nail file does a great job keeping nails smooth and well ahaped. I keep one of these in my purse wherever I go in case I chip or break a nail.
Dawn B.
I find that the glass nail filers work best when choosing the right nail filer. They do the job fast and persice. I highly recommend this product.
Wendy R.
These type of nail files make me cringe. It reminds me of someone scratching a black board that's why I gave it a one star. (Not because of brand)
Brandy L.
the Dell
I got this as a free gift and I cannot use this. I dislike the sound and feel of a metal file going in my nails. It’s like nails on a chalkboard
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.