BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Alysha M.
I have had this nail file forever, I always keep this in my pocketbook for broken nails when I am out, it's such a great, durable long lasting product. I recommend this to everyone!
Melissa M.
Sharon, MA
This works really great. I've had mine for a while now and it still files my nails just as when I first got it. It's the perfect size and easy to stick in your pocket book pocket.
Misa D.
Works really well. Nice and sharp. I've had mine for 4 years and it isn't even close to dull. I do my nails about three times a month and this gives them a perfect shape every time.
Alexandra S.
Rowley, MA
When you file your nails with a crystal file like this it helps to prevent splitting of your nails. You do however have to be very careful because the file itself is very fragile.
Kristan M.
Alum Creek, WV
This is an awesome nail file. It last forever and doesn't get all worn out after a few uses. Its not too harsh, but perfectly gets the job done. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Kate W.
Winter Park, FL
This OPI Crystal nail filer is my go to, when I am giving myself an at home mani. I got it at Ulta, and it was a little more money then the black flimsy ones. But, it is worth it.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I like the crystal nail files because they last way longer than any one I've ever had. They are super cheap at Sally's. I would definitely recommend getting one if you don't have one
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I only file my nails once in a blue moon but this is definitely a good brand to use. I would recommend it for someone who uses it everyday or once a week like me
Julianne G.
Frazeysburg, OH
I love that it files so well, but it can feel a bit rough depending on how thin your nails are. I have super thin nails, so it feels really rough and awkward to file them with this, but I still like to use it for a quick and easy file job!
Brit M.
San Francisco, CA
I tend to prefer the basic papery files instead of the crystal. But this still works fairly well. The good thing is that you rarely have to replace it since it doesn't dull out.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?