BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I like the crystal nail files because they last way longer than any one I've ever had. They are super cheap at Sally's. I would definitely recommend getting one if you don't have one
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I only file my nails once in a blue moon but this is definitely a good brand to use. I would recommend it for someone who uses it everyday or once a week like me
Alexandra S.
Rowley, MA
When you file your nails with a crystal file like this it helps to prevent splitting of your nails. You do however have to be very careful because the file itself is very fragile.
Brit M.
San Francisco, CA
I tend to prefer the basic papery files instead of the crystal. But this still works fairly well. The good thing is that you rarely have to replace it since it doesn't dull out.
Julianne G.
Frazeysburg, OH
I love that it files so well, but it can feel a bit rough depending on how thin your nails are. I have super thin nails, so it feels really rough and awkward to file them with this, but I still like to use it for a quick and easy file job!
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really good nail fie. It's good with control and it files well. It's also really useful when getting nail Polish off your cuticle or for picking dirt from your nails.
Tammy B.
Boone, CO
OPI nail file always does the job when others do not get it anywhere near smooth enough. Have used many other products before finding this and wouldn't use anything else now.
Daisy P.
Riverbank, CA
This product can be used in many different ways! It comes in handy for several different things. I use it more for toes than fingers. Something good to have around the house!
Heidy C.
North Fontana
I like the metal nail file, no matter how many ti.e you use it still give you the same results, I just washer with soap and water and dry very good will be ready for next time
Sherry L.
I have tried every nail file possible to try and this crystal nail file made by OPI is by far the best. It doesn't make a mess and it keeps your nails soft and easy to use.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?