BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Dawn B.
I find that the glass nail filers work best when choosing the right nail filer. They do the job fast and persice. I highly recommend this product.
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive used this nail file for a while now, and it's very good! Its durable and does a good job filing my nails, but not damaging them in the process.
Betty A.
Los Angeles, CA
OPI works good. I prefer it 10x's better than Revolon. It breaks easy & it's just terrible, well in my opinion. I even have the OPI nail polish (:
cora B.
Newnan
Does its job its job is not a hard job what more do you want me to say it files the nail down like its supposed to if it didnt id have more to say
Mary W.
Fayetteville, WV
The only nail file I use on myself, I love that it doesn't take to much off or leave splits, it is washable and I have had mine for years, love it!
Maria H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Works great to give you any shape that you desire! I wouldn't recommend if you have thin nails, because the file shaves down nails rather quickly.
Rachel T.
Prestonsburg, KY
One of the better nail files I have used. I prefer the metal nail files because they last longer. I would recommend this over a regular nail file.
Tori N.
Advance, NC
Made for much longer nails than mine! These cut down far on nails and does not leave a very smooth edge but would be great if my nails were longer
Tristin O.
Cary, IL
perfect for when I'm trying to get that wonderful nail shape I've been trying to get! buy them all the time - well when I need a new one at least!
Kylah G.
Wausau, WI
These nail filers are wonderful they shape your nails perfectly,they make your nails look like you were at a salon I would recommend this product!!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.