BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
Omg!! Great great product! I love it it's small and you just put it anywhere. It works great! I love that it's so small but not to small or too big.
Samantha B.
Green Bay
So it’s a tad more expensive than the normal nail file, but it’s super nice for on the go. You can put it right in your purse and have it everywhere.
Ashlee S.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep this nail file in my purse for emergencies, however it doesn't work well for much else. I find it isn't rough enough to do major nail filing.
Cheryl B.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is very handy and big enough to not lose it, yet small enough to carry around. I like this because it does not dull my nails as much as others..
Ronda C.
Molalla, OR
My OPI Crystal Nail File is the must-have in my purse. I'm not exactly easy on my hands so when a nail breaks or chips my file has to be accessible.
J B.
I have one of this and it gets to every corner of your nail but have to keep it away from children because of the sharp end. Good price and quality.
LORI M.
Salem, OR
This nail file works the best I've ever tried. You can file them so quickly. Your finger nails will feel like you just paid for an expensive manicure
Leandra S.
This nail filer is perfect for re-shaping my nails or just doing a little touch up ☺
It is also very versatile, you can use it for many minor things
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the nail file I keep in my purse to use on the go. It's so pretty and easy to use. It's softly shapes the nail so it's good for easy shaping.
Tristin O.
Cary, IL
perfect for when I'm trying to get that wonderful nail shape I've been trying to get! buy them all the time - well when I need a new one at least!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.