BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brandie G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product because unlike others it does not get dull, well at least mine hasn't. It is also easier to shape with this file rather than a bigger one.
Jessi D.
Clarksville, IA
This is my favorite. It works fast and last a lot longer. Definitely my top pick . My daughter always steals mine from me. So we had to start getting her own.
Jessica A.
Escondido, CA
I love this nail file. It's faster than there. It's easy to use, I still have mine from a year ago! Worth it, good value. And there's more pros than cons.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
I think I'd rather use a traditional nail file. The ones I typically get are from the dollar tree but wanted to try something new. Wouldn't recommend this.
Elizabeth O.
Wins the “smallest product to change my LIFE” award. Use it every single week and only have to replace it if I drop it or loose it. Best. Invention. Ever.
Shawn R.
Works really great! Stays pretty sharp and shapes the nail with ease. It is nice that the tip is pointed to get the shaved nail out from under your nails.
Haley H.
Dallas, TX
What can I say if you have thick nails like I do this product really shapes then how you want and help you clean out whatever is huffing under your nails.
Haley G.
Marietta, MS
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best nail file I've ever used. It never wears down & you never have to worry about it running out of that rough stuff. lol
Lola G.
Atlanta
This is better than the other regular ones, this lasts for a very long time, also it is easy to use, i got mine at a Sally’s and I would so buy this again
Damaris M.
Orlando
This file is really great to file your natural nails. It's not too harsh and it gets the job done. I bought it recently and I have no complaints this far.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.