BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Taylor L.
Works great. I use it all the time. Kinda of standard and boring like any other nail file. Like other. Rands I have tried. Works great but not very exciting. Very easy to use and works great.
Gabrielle G.
Fayetteville, NC
Great item to keep in your purse! They aren't very expensive and they last a very, very long time!!!! I would definitely recommend this brand and this file as a "go to" file
Chloe S.
Waterford
I love this product it stays sharp and is small and compact to take in your nail kit or anywhere with you and it is super brittle and does the job perfectly every time
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best on the market. The OPI brand stands for itself, it's whole product line is impeccable. The crystal files are smooth, fine and your nails will be also.
Beatriz C.
No need to spend lots of time in the same nail. In a few seconds the result is there. It takes the nail down in 1,2,3. Leaving a perfect shape and result. Last longer than regular nail fillers
nicole c.
526 merlot ave madera ca
I when I first used this I was a little nervous and unsure how this would work because it it very different compared to a traditional file. Turned out I really enjoyed it and own one today.
huddie a.
Glendale, AZ
this a really good nail file, at first i didnt like it too much but after awhile i got the hang of it and really enjoyed it, plus i like how its crystal and not just like a sandpaper kind.
Heavin M.
Sherwood , OH
This nail file is awesome!! I use it regularly to file and shape my nails. I Personally feel like the crystal nail file glides much smoother across my nails when compared to traditional Emory boards.
Tashika C.
Milwaukee, WI
Best nail file known to any nail tech. I use them in my salon..I think that I wrote enough about the file I don't think it's fair to make me say more than I want to.
ebony h.
My nails grow like crazy so I keep this OPI nail file to shape them when needed. Its easy to use and has excellent control for shaping. Its made out of glass and literally lasted for ever!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?