BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
A little too rough for me, I felt like it grinded my nails down rather than smoothing them. However, I do like that they last longer than other foam nail files.
Chelsea H.
Standard nail file. Can shape nails nicely but seems a little expensive for what it does. I can get a 4 pack of a no name brand for less that does the same job.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
I heard these are better for your nails which I don't know if that's actually true but I don't enjoy using these because it reminds me of nails on a chalkboard.
Dayonna R.
This is a good product. I like using it . This works especially if you have long nails and you want to get them down a little bit and also shape your nail good.
CHARLY F.
Mesquite, TX
Good produt and last a long time. Price wise its ok. The look and shape is good. It gets the job done. I usually go for the cheapest but I like this one better.
Camila M.
Indian Trail, NC
Very pretty but i think because of what its made of it causes a weird feeling to my nails. Might just be me that i have a pet peeve with the way i file my nails
Abla I.
Camillus, NY
OPI Crystal Nail File is very precise, sharp and files the nails down very well! I love using it to shape my nails a certain way. It's one of my favorite filers
Autumn M.
Conyers, GA
Pretty good nail file. Simple nothing too special about it but I like that it's durable and that it has a sharp edge so I can get under the crevices of my nails
Anna E.
Waltham, MA
This nail file was great! It worked wonderfully and I was able to file my nails quickly because it worked so well. It was a little pricey but totally worth it!
Jessica W.
I’ve used to bite my nails, when I turned 18 I stopped. My nails used to be thin and week. But now they are strong and healthy. I’m always taking care of them
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.