BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Jacquline G.
Vancouver, WA
There's nothing really amazing about this product. I mean it is a nail filer and it gets the job done, just as any other nail filer. However it doesn't fall apart like how other nail filers fall apart.
Abigail B.
OPI Crystal Nail File has been perfecting my nails for years! I keep one in my purse at all times. You never know when you're going to need to touch those bad boys up! A must have for such a low price!
Amber D.
This file doesn't really work as a file, but I frequently use the point to clean dirt from underneath my nails. It's a pretty tool and I like to look at it but it's not my favorite for filing my nails.
Tatiana S.
This nail filer was very different from any that I have used. I did not like the way it felt. It was not that easy to use and it was a little pricey, but it was durable. I would not recommend to others.
Amen F.
Tomball , TX
It was simple and easy to use, it was much easier to use on my nails than other nail filers which usually bend or break. I bought mine from my local walmart, very inexpensive.
kaitlan b.
As far as nail files go this one I the best I've found however it broke after a year which is fine because nail files don't usually last very long for me anyway.I just wish I got more use out of it
Mallory J.
Charleston, IL
OPI nail file is kind of made cheaply. Other than that it does get the job done as being a nail file. I generally either use this one or the really cheap ones from the dollar tree. If you're looking for a good deal this is the one.
Jessica E.
Lynn, AL
This is the perfect crystal nail file. I feel absolutely I love with it the first time I tried it. For anyone who is looking for the perfect crystal nail file I recommend this one! You'll love it!
Tiffany C.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite nail file! It's very solid and does not wear down and provides a very even file. I use this to maintain my longer natural nails and I can't go back to using a traditional file.
Kristy P.
Safety Harbor, FL
The metal and cardboard files never seem to last too long for me. Tried one of these, I've had it for the longest time now. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I found one with a really cute design on it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?