BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Adison A.
I don’t generally care for nail filers, but this is my favorite one I have came across. I’d recommend this nail filer to anyone looking for a good one at a reasonable price.
Poba Z.
I love this nail file.it is not very thick so I can move it underneath my nails easily. Makes chipped nails smooth.i have used several files. But so far this is the best.
Amber W.
Cumberland, MD
Love the crystal file!! Perfect for a touch up while you have nail polish on. The crystal file does not mess up the nail polish and is great on the little hang nails.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
It is easy to use and leaves a clean smooth edge it files evenly and leaves my nail with a crisp clean look it is light weight and can be carried right in your purse
Kelly K.
Newport Beach, CA
Love this nail file. It is definitely on the pricier side for a nail file, but it never dulls and has lasted years. I haven't needed to buy one since purchasing a few years back! Highly recommend.
Cece
I always have used emery boards. I did buy one ceramic file that I wan't impressed with at all, in all fairness it was a cheapie. Regardless, this file instantly became my favorite. I'll be buying more. Because it is so flat, straight, and hard I can easily file my nails in the square shape I love. It takes a nice amount of the nail off, and the edges of my nail are smoother than when I use my other filing boards. It is also very pretty. Kind of a non issue, but I leave it out by my bedside. Much nicer to look at then my crazy boards or my regular brown filing boards. I highly recommend this file if you like to shape your own nails into popular shapes like square, oval, coffin, etc. The file is also an excellent choice for just basic, keep your nails nice, kind of care. Like when I was a mom of two little and had no time for 'doing my nails'. Just keeping them clean was the goa
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
I switched to crystal nail files after having ongoing issues of my nails peeling. Before trying the OPI Crystal file, I tried a few other, less expensive brands, like Shany. Those were better than what I was using, but lost the grit after five uses. I decided to try the OPI to see if it was just an issue with crystal files or if better quality existed. The OPI is wonderful! Files my nails so easily, and the grit doesn't wear down the way the others did. Best part? No more nail peeling! I am forever devoted to OPI Crystal Nail Files!
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
This nail file is awesome! As long as you don't lose it, it will last for years. It is better for your nails than any other type of nail file. When you are done, all you have to do is run it under warm water to clean it and it is like new. make sure you dry it. (I use a towel) then put it back in the plastic container it comes in. It is simple to care for and makes filing your nail easy as well as faster. You can clean under your nails with the tip of the file.
I would definitely recommend this nail file! I am 100% satisfied with this purchase. Definitely worth the price due to how long it last.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent nail file. My only critique is that if it drops on the floor it will break. I wish it came in a cushioned case. Other crystal nail files probably work as well. I love any kind of crystal nail file if you are a name brand person then get it. If you love to file your nails and like to save money buy one from amazon it will probably work just as well (brand name or not)
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I really like this nail file, it's my favorite kind. It never gets dull and it files down my nails without tearing them or making the ragged along the edges. The one I got came with a case for it so I can carry it around safely in my purse without losing it. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.