BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
O love this file. It is very gentle on the nails. Is has a very fine grit so it doesn’t damage the nails. I don’t use clippers because I like my nails long and clippers can be too rough on nails and make them bend and break. This file gets the job done
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
I love a good crystal nail file. They last forever and do a great job. Themis has a finer grade so it wouldn’t be good for shortening which a file, but to smooth out it is fantastic. Every woman should have one in her collection
Sam B.
I personally like glass nail files, they tend to be more sturdy than the usual nail file. They are pretty pricey for a nail file, but they do last a long time, and they have a little grip at the end so they’re easy to hold!
Kaila Rose P.
Akron, OH
This is a great nail file, I love the look of it and the feel of it's. It's really sturdy and lasts for a while. I love having these nail files laying around the house in different drawers, they come in handy everywhere. :)
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
I prefer crystal to a traditional wood file it gives a clean file on the nail without leaving any marks. This one is no exception it’s not super heavy and easy to handle. It’s my go to file out of the few I own
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
I really love this nail file! I didn’t think it would make a difference but it really does. Noticing less breakage and stronger nails. Going to get one for my mom, too!
Maddy S.
beach park
It’s a pretty standard nail file. It’s pretty cheap but that’s to be expected cause it really isn’t much. I break mine a lot but I still keep getting them cause it gets the job done pretty fast and nice.
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
If you're looking for a file that glides over your nail smoothly, this is it! My nails are perfectly smooth after using this file. I have bought many of these for myself and for gifts! I highly recommend spending the extra money on this!
Nikole K.
I always use Sephora or OPI glass files. I have natural nails so once I discovered these it was a game changer. I always keep one in my purse for snags. The case works great to keep the file safe for travel too.
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
I love using the nail file after clipping to shape my nail the way I want it. I usually like the nail filers that come with more than one in the package though bc I don’t like re-using then very much.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.