BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kaleigha L.
I use this one all the time and it never fails!! Does the job right the only thing I have to say about it is that when you use it change it every 3-6 months!!
No D.
I loooove crystal files. It doesn't damage your nails unlike traditional ones. It is worth the money, there are many other dupes out there for half the price.
Rocio H.
Clewiston, FL
I love this nail file because I can simply clean it and the grit stays the same! It will last a long time and you dont have to constantly buy a new nail file.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I really don’t like the crystal files. Maybe I’m just not used to it, it’s not like they don’t work well but I just found it awkward and I prefer old school :)
Jessica W.
I’ve used to bite my nails, when I turned 18 I stopped. My nails used to be thin and week. But now they are strong and healthy. I’m always taking care of them
Wendy E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I didn't like this at all. I felt like it wouldn't actually file my nails and I felt like I was damaging them. A lot of people swear by it, but it's not for me
Shontanae G.
I feel these little metal filers are better than the other ones they don't break apart after a whole like the others they are way more sturdy I would recommend
melissa i.
fresno, CA
It's really nice to carry in your purse if you snag your nail I don't useally file my nails since I get them done but it really does it's job so no complaints
Shana M.
Fallston, MD
Other nail files leave the edges of my nails jagged and uneven. Not the case here. This file gives you the perfect file and doesn't make your nails feel gross.
Jerrica B.
I love these types of nail files. They don't get dull like some of the other ones do. I can shape my nails with ease and it helps me get the perfect manicure.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.