BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mya M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this nail file it gives you total control and the look is amazing it's very pretty and inexpensive as well . I keep these in my purse all the time
Heather L.
London, OH
When it comes to keeping up with my nails, OPI is a brand that I can always turn to. This crystal file will save you in a hurry and never let you down!
Neca R.
South Euclid, OH
My first Crystal file and now I'm hooked! It's a little more expensive than I would generally think to spend on a nail file but it's worth every penny.
Paige R.
This nail file is great for at home use, you will always find one in my manicure kit. Only downside is that it's a little dangerous to carry on the go
Janie A.
Charlotte , NC
This isn't like your typical nail file this smooths my edges down nicely you also don't have to worry about all that dust that other nails files cause.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
Like it but I wish that it would hold up better. I find that after a few uses it tends to dull out fast and if you drop it on hard floor it will break.
Christina S.
Marble Falls
Love love love. Easy to use. Shapes perfectly. Easy cleaning for under your nails. I really only recommend this for real natural nail not artificial.
Isabelle R.
Saginaw, MI
I like using these type of files because I think they perform better than the usual files and after one isn't working that much I just buy a new one
Marnie W.
Super awesome nail file! Very effective! I love the design. It's very easy to use. I even use it on my french manicure and it gives a very nice file.
Adrienne W.
Chatham, IL
I would recommend this product because it's easy to file down the nail evenly. It also doesn't take as long as other nail files do to shape the nail.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.