BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY
Have a few of these at home in case I lose 1, lways gets the job done when I need to shape up my nails, ordered them online. Doesn't snap easily like other glass nail files. Always comes in handy.
Kristy P.
Safety Harbor, FL
The metal and cardboard files never seem to last too long for me. Tried one of these, I've had it for the longest time now. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I found one with a really cute design on it.
Tristyn H.
Most reliable nail file i have ever used. It doesnt have the dirty look most nail files get after use. It is strong so it gets the filing job dont effectively. a little expensive but so worth it.
Brooke M.
This product is really useful. I've been using the opi nail files for years and have never used another brand. You can use this product for more than a nail file making the price a steal. Love it
lynz r.
Milton, FL
It works without to much pressure so it doesn't cause you to do too much work for flawless nails. I've went with a clear coat over them only the first time I used mine and they looked great!
Taylor L.
Works great. I use it all the time. Kinda of standard and boring like any other nail file. Like other. Rands I have tried. Works great but not very exciting. Very easy to use and works great.
emily k.
Coming from a nail technician I love crystal files, this one lasts for a long time and is perfect for natural nails, very smooth and will help your nails to not peal or break, highly recommend
Gabrielle G.
Great item to keep in your purse! They aren't very expensive and they last a very, very long time!!!! I would definitely recommend this brand and this file as a "go to" file
Beatriz C.
No need to spend lots of time in the same nail. In a few seconds the result is there. It takes the nail down in 1,2,3. Leaving a perfect shape and result. Last longer than regular nail fillers
ebony h.
My nails grow like crazy so I keep this OPI nail file to shape them when needed. Its easy to use and has excellent control for shaping. Its made out of glass and literally lasted for ever!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.