BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Camila M.
Indian Trail, NC
Very pretty but i think because of what its made of it causes a weird feeling to my nails. Might just be me that i have a pet peeve with the way i file my nails
Chelsea H.
Standard nail file. Can shape nails nicely but seems a little expensive for what it does. I can get a 4 pack of a no name brand for less that does the same job.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
I heard these are better for your nails which I don't know if that's actually true but I don't enjoy using these because it reminds me of nails on a chalkboard.
Autumn M.
Conyers, GA
Pretty good nail file. Simple nothing too special about it but I like that it's durable and that it has a sharp edge so I can get under the crevices of my nails
CHARLY F.
Mesquite, TX
Good produt and last a long time. Price wise its ok. The look and shape is good. It gets the job done. I usually go for the cheapest but I like this one better.
Abla I.
Camillus, NY
OPI Crystal Nail File is very precise, sharp and files the nails down very well! I love using it to shape my nails a certain way. It's one of my favorite filers
Dayonna R.
This is a good product. I like using it . This works especially if you have long nails and you want to get them down a little bit and also shape your nail good.
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
A little too rough for me, I felt like it grinded my nails down rather than smoothing them. However, I do like that they last longer than other foam nail files.
Shana M.
Fallston, MD
Other nail files leave the edges of my nails jagged and uneven. Not the case here. This file gives you the perfect file and doesn't make your nails feel gross.
alicia m.
I have a nail file like this year's ago for Christmas and it still works and better then most nail files. leaves your nail smooth and even. I like the feeling
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.