BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
Best nail shape ever. You don't have to try hard to get the shape you want with this file. It's also convienient if you wanna travel. Really good product.
Christina M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I go through mail files all the time and get irritated when they don't last longer than a week. This file is a great product and last a good amount of time
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I don't have much nails but when they get long I love a great filler to clean them up n shaping them some. I like to get them as clear tipped as possible.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
I think I'd rather use a traditional nail file. The ones I typically get are from the dollar tree but wanted to try something new. Wouldn't recommend this.
RACHEL F.
Richmond, TX
One of the best nail files I have ever used. Perfect in every way. Very easy to use and not gritty like the sand paper type nail filers. I would recommend.
Hannah M.
Whitesburg, KY
This nail file worked flawlessly. It completely left my nails shaped exactly how I wanted them and didn't have me filing down my nails more than I wanted.
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
Great compact nail file. Keep it in your purse and makeup bag. Whenever you get a snag, it's nice to have to smooth it out. Really gives you a smooth edge
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
It filed my nails great but it broke in my purse soon after I had bought it. I like to take nail filers with me song was bummed that it didn't last longer.
Bree J.
I have grown up with my grandmother always having one of these by her bed and in her purse. It made it an easy choice to choose what file I wanted to use!
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Love this nail file because it can be used to file the nails and clean under the nails, files the nails down smoothly is a very good nail filer all around!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.