BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
The nail file fits perfect in my purse to grab and use whenever I need it. Either for a snag nail or if I break or tare my nail it is always there an handy when I need it
Marina B.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't like to cut my toe nails very much I'd rather file them and this file works great. Being metal, it doesn't leave a jagged edge feeling to your nail; I love that!
Beth C.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely LOVE the crystal nail file. I love doing my own nails and saving money from not going to the nail salon. It keeps my nails fresh looking and easy to file.
Julie S.
The crystal file is fabulous. I hardly get chips in my nails now that I started using this file. I heard that glass files are better and easier to use. I chose to buy the opi brand because they are the best!
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love my file! It always makes,a nice finish. I have never had a file like this before. I would recommend this file to anyone. I got mine in a kit from HSN. I love it!
Kayla S.
Ronceverte, WV
I love this nail file! I keep it in my purse at all times. I like how I can clean out any dirt from under my nails and use the rough side to file and shape my nails.
Julie G.
Holland, MI
Love, love, love this nail file. It is gentle, files nails great, and you can always keep it. You can easily wash it off with water and it is clean and ready to use again.
Maria M.
Williamstown, Massachusetts
Love the crystal nail file and how it shapes my nails so delicately. I mostly use it for smaller filing jobs because it takes forever to shape an entire nail with it.
Amy M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love my OPI crystal file. It's gentle and doesn't tear my delicate nails. I am a former nail tech so I know and trust OPI. It is easy to clean and they last forever
Katrina R.
Victoria, TX
Works perfectly on natural nails and files slowly and non ridged leaving a clean even nail. I tried on acrylic nails and found that they don't work too well on them.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.