BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
A little too rough for me, I felt like it grinded my nails down rather than smoothing them. However, I do like that they last longer than other foam nail files.
Abla I.
Camillus, NY
OPI Crystal Nail File is very precise, sharp and files the nails down very well! I love using it to shape my nails a certain way. It's one of my favorite filers
CHARLY F.
Mesquite, TX
Good produt and last a long time. Price wise its ok. The look and shape is good. It gets the job done. I usually go for the cheapest but I like this one better.
Chelsea H.
Standard nail file. Can shape nails nicely but seems a little expensive for what it does. I can get a 4 pack of a no name brand for less that does the same job.
Camila M.
Indian Trail, NC
Very pretty but i think because of what its made of it causes a weird feeling to my nails. Might just be me that i have a pet peeve with the way i file my nails
Dayonna R.
This is a good product. I like using it . This works especially if you have long nails and you want to get them down a little bit and also shape your nail good.
Olivia T.
Long Beach
Quick and to the point (literally) and works well. Love it. It's not flimsy. I've had mine for awhile. I keep it in my purse for those out in public nail snags
No D.
I loooove crystal files. It doesn't damage your nails unlike traditional ones. It is worth the money, there are many other dupes out there for half the price.
Anna E.
Waltham, MA
This nail file was great! It worked wonderfully and I was able to file my nails quickly because it worked so well. It was a little pricey but totally worth it!
Jerrica B.
I love these types of nail files. They don't get dull like some of the other ones do. I can shape my nails with ease and it helps me get the perfect manicure.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.