BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
This nail file is fantastic because it never wears out or needs to be replaced, unless you accidentally break it. The file has a nice roughness without being too aggressive on your nails. Highly recommend.
Domonique F.
Morrow, GA
I really enjoyed using this product . I wouldnt rate it a 5 because of the simple fact that I like using the cyrophone nail filers instead of the hard silver ones . I would recommend this product to anyone
Rosa G.
Naples, FL
Doesn't ruin the nail and it does exactly what you want. Works better for me than nail clippers sometimes. Its for when you want to redefine the nail or shape it instead of just clipping the whole thing.
Samantha B.
Elmira, NY
I don't like this product. Well I guess I wouldn't say this product. I just don't like crystal nail files anyway. They don't feel like they are doing much of anything and I don't like the sound they make
Nichole H.
This nail file is great for those though edges. It helps smooth them out nicely so your nail polish will apply smoothly. It's also great for cleaning out from underneath your finger nails. I would but this again
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
This is nice but wears down quickly and doesn't work as well as a regular Emory board and needs replacing as often as well. It looks pretty and works for a bit but I wouldn't buy again.
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This is a great nail file! Very strong and sturdy. Lasts for a really long time as well. I also noticed it files my nail faster and more precisely than other generic files.
Monica S.
Douglas, GA
The crystal nail files are always the best. OPI a given choice for nail care. It makes my nails really smooth, because I hate when they rub against something and it gets caught
Molly L.
Beresford , SD
This is the best!! Lasts soooo much longer then your traditional nail file and I think it does a much better job also. It's much more cost efficient than a traditional nail file because it lasts much longer!
Jacquline G.
Vancouver, WA
There's nothing really amazing about this product. I mean it is a nail filer and it gets the job done, just as any other nail filer. However it doesn't fall apart like how other nail filers fall apart.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.