BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brandie G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product because unlike others it does not get dull, well at least mine hasn't. It is also easier to shape with this file rather than a bigger one.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
This is the only nail file I actually buy.. I personally use it every 2 weeks. They last a few months but they're worth the money. They aren't very expensive.
Emily B.
I love this. Works so well and is very precise. Easy to find, keep track of. I love how skinny it is, it fits in my hand nicely and gives me lots of control.
Brooke B.
Love this nail file, it's easy to sanitize and use. The best one I have tried so far bought at Sally's. would recommend to anyone it's really good quality
Kayla H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Keeps my nails shaped beautifully and lasts longer than disposable nail files. Opi is a trusted brand that you can find abundantly throughout most stores.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
I think I'd rather use a traditional nail file. The ones I typically get are from the dollar tree but wanted to try something new. Wouldn't recommend this.
Haley H.
Dallas, TX
What can I say if you have thick nails like I do this product really shapes then how you want and help you clean out whatever is huffing under your nails.
Haley G.
Marietta, MS
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best nail file I've ever used. It never wears down & you never have to worry about it running out of that rough stuff. lol
Bree J.
I have grown up with my grandmother always having one of these by her bed and in her purse. It made it an easy choice to choose what file I wanted to use!
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Love this nail file because it can be used to file the nails and clean under the nails, files the nails down smoothly is a very good nail filer all around!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.