BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Niki H.
Great to get the nice round natural looking shape. Usually get my nails done at a nail salon but I keep up the shape with these nail files in between visits.
Miranda B.
Jacksonville, FL
When first bought it got the job done. It filed my nails and could scrape the underneath clean. Got dull after a lot of uses though. I buy it when I need it.
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT
I enjoy using the opi nail files as they are not rough on my nails and don't leave jagged edges like most. My nails are soft and brittle and easily damaged.
Emily B.
I love this. Works so well and is very precise. Easy to find, keep track of. I love how skinny it is, it fits in my hand nicely and gives me lots of control.
Miranda W.
Bristol, VA
If you're looking for a nail file that can do it all, this is the one! I absolutely love the versatility of this file that my nail tech recommended me to use
Jessi D.
Clarksville, IA
This is my favorite. It works fast and last a lot longer. Definitely my top pick . My daughter always steals mine from me. So we had to start getting her own.
Lauren G.
Spring, TX
I have no words this is so good for if you have nails had constantly have to be filed but your other files are wearing down too fast. This one lasts for ages
Damaris M.
Orlando
This file is really great to file your natural nails. It's not too harsh and it gets the job done. I bought it recently and I have no complaints this far.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I don't have much nails but when they get long I love a great filler to clean them up n shaping them some. I like to get them as clear tipped as possible.
Haley H.
Dallas, TX
What can I say if you have thick nails like I do this product really shapes then how you want and help you clean out whatever is huffing under your nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.