BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Jordyn M.
It works great, my only problem is I've found that the feeling from it makes me uneasy! It might just be me, but you should definitely try it for yourself, it will still do the job! (:
Jen R.
This style pretty much tore up my nails. I thought I would get a smooth finish, but had to use another brand altogether to file a smooth edge. Pretty disappointed.
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the only nail file I've actually liked and use on a regular basis. I feel like any other file leaves my nails feeling extremely brittle. This is not only quicker to shape the nail, but it also leaves the nail smoother.
Maria V.
The Colony, TX
I love this nail file it so gentle on the nail, I love the package it came in. You can find it at target or Walmart.it around 10-12 dollars which is a bit too much but it a great product. I totally recommend it.
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Crystal nail files are just the absolute best. They last long, work the best, and often come in very pretty colors which just brightens up my nail supply drawer.
alyssa r.
minneapolis, MN
Got this as a present for my mother and ended up having to buy one of my own! It worked so well and really stayed sharp throughout all of he time she has been using it. I would definitely buy it again for a friend!
Ana B.
This nail file works great and you can use it to clean underneath your toenails and it can file ur nails but other nail files can only file your nails and can't clean underneath them so it's more useful and unique.
Marie K.
I liked the thing and flexible nature of this itemx it made it easy to take care of my trim natural nails. This product was also reasonably priced for its quality, definitely worth it and I recommend it to others!
Julie G.
Molalla, OR
It fits in your hand fairly easily. It is easy to use. I think I bought mine at a walmart a few years ago. I don't use it that often. It lasts a long while and doesn't wear down easily. yes it is easy to use.
Amanda A.
I love the crystal nail file! Leaves a great shape every time. Some nail files are just cheaply made and never last. This one has lasted me over a year and still hasn't dulled out!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.