BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amy M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love my OPI crystal file. It's gentle and doesn't tear my delicate nails. I am a former nail tech so I know and trust OPI. It is easy to clean and they last forever
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
I love my file! It always makes,a nice finish. I have never had a file like this before. I would recommend this file to anyone. I got mine in a kit from HSN. I love it!
Maria M.
Williamstown, Massachusetts
Love the crystal nail file and how it shapes my nails so delicately. I mostly use it for smaller filing jobs because it takes forever to shape an entire nail with it.
Julie G.
Holland, MI
Love, love, love this nail file. It is gentle, files nails great, and you can always keep it. You can easily wash it off with water and it is clean and ready to use again.
Kayla S.
Ronceverte, WV
I love this nail file! I keep it in my purse at all times. I like how I can clean out any dirt from under my nails and use the rough side to file and shape my nails.
Emila D.
I likes it it helped keep my nails in the shape i wanted it to and it lasts a lot longer than The other typical kind where after a few uses you need to throw it out
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
A good nail file is key to healthy nails! I love my opi files, they keep my nails strong and allows me to grow them long. A high quality one like this one allows you to file in both directions.
Katrina R.
Victoria, TX
Works perfectly on natural nails and files slowly and non ridged leaving a clean even nail. I tried on acrylic nails and found that they don't work too well on them.
Sarah T.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this nail file....does a great job of evening up my nails....doesnt over-file them...keeps my edges smooth and neat. Tried many files and this is my favorite.
Olivia H.
Clarksville, OH
I doesn't hurt your nails like most nail files do. It leaves the nail smooth and very nice. It helps your nails not break, and it leaves it flat so it's not bumpy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.