BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
emily k.
Coming from a nail technician I love crystal files, this one lasts for a long time and is perfect for natural nails, very smooth and will help your nails to not peal or break, highly recommend
Taylor L.
Works great. I use it all the time. Kinda of standard and boring like any other nail file. Like other. Rands I have tried. Works great but not very exciting. Very easy to use and works great.
lynz r.
Milton, FL
It works without to much pressure so it doesn't cause you to do too much work for flawless nails. I've went with a clear coat over them only the first time I used mine and they looked great!
Gabrielle G.
Great item to keep in your purse! They aren't very expensive and they last a very, very long time!!!! I would definitely recommend this brand and this file as a "go to" file
Chloe S.
Waterford
I love this product it stays sharp and is small and compact to take in your nail kit or anywhere with you and it is super brittle and does the job perfectly every time
huddie a.
Glendale, AZ
this a really good nail file, at first i didnt like it too much but after awhile i got the hang of it and really enjoyed it, plus i like how its crystal and not just like a sandpaper kind.
ebony h.
My nails grow like crazy so I keep this OPI nail file to shape them when needed. Its easy to use and has excellent control for shaping. Its made out of glass and literally lasted for ever!
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best on the market. The OPI brand stands for itself, it's whole product line is impeccable. The crystal files are smooth, fine and your nails will be also.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
This nail file is awesome!! I use it regularly to file and shape my nails. I Personally feel like the crystal nail file glides much smoother across my nails when compared to traditional Emory boards.
nicole c.
Madera, CA
I when I first used this I was a little nervous and unsure how this would work because it it very different compared to a traditional file. Turned out I really enjoyed it and own one today.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.