BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I admit, I am the absolute worst when it comes to taking care of my nails. That said, this nail file by OPI is really great! It gets the job done without filing too much off too quickly.
Nikii S.
A little rough on your nails, and is not comfortable to hold at all. It does last a while, though. If you want to buy it to do the blunt work, and then use another to clean up afterwards
Sarah S.
Lexington, KY
I love this file. It is easy to use, doesn't make your nails splinter. Shape's them great. I have bought many only because if dropped it will break. Otherwise it lasts a long time. Just rinse with water to clean.
Gracyn B.
Not a very good product. It is very fast to used but very harsh on my nails. I just do not like the way it makes my nails feels after I used it and it is very very sharp. I wouldn't buy it voluntarily
Jen R.
This style pretty much tore up my nails. I thought I would get a smooth finish, but had to use another brand altogether to file a smooth edge. Pretty disappointed.
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the only nail file I've actually liked and use on a regular basis. I feel like any other file leaves my nails feeling extremely brittle. This is not only quicker to shape the nail, but it also leaves the nail smoother.
Marie K.
I liked the thing and flexible nature of this itemx it made it easy to take care of my trim natural nails. This product was also reasonably priced for its quality, definitely worth it and I recommend it to others!
Kate P.
Lake Elmo, MN
I bought this because well I thought it would be cool and different. It is super bulky and I found it to not work as well as regular nail files. I would rather just buy the cheaper ones that work better for me.
Julie G.
Molalla, OR
It fits in your hand fairly easily. It is easy to use. I think I bought mine at a walmart a few years ago. I don't use it that often. It lasts a long while and doesn't wear down easily. yes it is easy to use.
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Crystal nail files are just the absolute best. They last long, work the best, and often come in very pretty colors which just brightens up my nail supply drawer.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.