BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Johana A.
Especially great for purse or travel. You never have to worry about needing a second file
this one last a long time, just peel and you have a new file. Great file!!
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
this nail file has actually made my fingernails grow longer since it's a glass file. Science proves that this nail file works so much better than those file boards.
Cheryl S.
West Long Branch, NJ
I love this nail file!! It is the best and I totally recommend it. Before this I was using paper ones or cardboard but it live this one so much that I can't stop using it!!!
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
this file is amazing this is so easy to use and file my nails with.this is a OK price but its a good value for a nail file.better than dollar store ones great "sanding". super easy to use because of the nice handle. i would recommend to others because of the nice feel it leaves behind.
Dayonna R.
This is a good product. I like using it . This works especially if you have long nails and you want to get them down a little bit and also shape your nail good.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
I heard these are better for your nails which I don't know if that's actually true but I don't enjoy using these because it reminds me of nails on a chalkboard.
Autumn M.
Conyers, GA
Pretty good nail file. Simple nothing too special about it but I like that it's durable and that it has a sharp edge so I can get under the crevices of my nails
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
A little too rough for me, I felt like it grinded my nails down rather than smoothing them. However, I do like that they last longer than other foam nail files.
Camila M.
Indian Trail, NC
Very pretty but i think because of what its made of it causes a weird feeling to my nails. Might just be me that i have a pet peeve with the way i file my nails
Abla I.
Camillus, NY
OPI Crystal Nail File is very precise, sharp and files the nails down very well! I love using it to shape my nails a certain way. It's one of my favorite filers
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.