BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Sarah T.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this nail file....does a great job of evening up my nails....doesnt over-file them...keeps my edges smooth and neat. Tried many files and this is my favorite.
Olivia H.
Clarksville, OH
I doesn't hurt your nails like most nail files do. It leaves the nail smooth and very nice. It helps your nails not break, and it leaves it flat so it's not bumpy.
Typhani L.
Roseburg, OR
I like this nail file a lot. I still use some other ones in conjunction with this one, but this is the one I start with to get my nails in roughly the right shape.
Ashley H.
Elgin, SC
This nail file is very strong and hasn't broken. I've had this nail file for a couple of years and haven't changed one time! Love this file it makes a clean cut.
Sierra W.
Springfield, MA
It gets your nails to the perfect height u want them to be in the amount of time necessary.so u don't have to wait forever. It is way better than a nail plastic nail file or the one one a nail clippers!
Kassondra S.
This was a pretty good product to use. I found it very easy to use. I didn't scratch my fingers which I do with other nail files and it made my nails look great!
Johana A.
Especially great for purse or travel. You never have to worry about needing a second file
this one last a long time, just peel and you have a new file. Great file!!
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
this nail file has actually made my fingernails grow longer since it's a glass file. Science proves that this nail file works so much better than those file boards.
Cheryl S.
West Long Branch, NJ
I love this nail file!! It is the best and I totally recommend it. Before this I was using paper ones or cardboard but it live this one so much that I can't stop using it!!!
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
this file is amazing this is so easy to use and file my nails with.this is a OK price but its a good value for a nail file.better than dollar store ones great "sanding". super easy to use because of the nice handle. i would recommend to others because of the nice feel it leaves behind.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.