BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This is a great nail file! Very strong and sturdy. Lasts for a really long time as well. I also noticed it files my nail faster and more precisely than other generic files.
Nichole H.
This nail file is great for those though edges. It helps smooth them out nicely so your nail polish will apply smoothly. It's also great for cleaning out from underneath your finger nails. I would but this again
Monica S.
Douglas, GA
The crystal nail files are always the best. OPI a given choice for nail care. It makes my nails really smooth, because I hate when they rub against something and it gets caught
Tatiana S.
This nail filer was very different from any that I have used. I did not like the way it felt. It was not that easy to use and it was a little pricey, but it was durable. I would not recommend to others.
Jacquline G.
Vancouver, WA
There's nothing really amazing about this product. I mean it is a nail filer and it gets the job done, just as any other nail filer. However it doesn't fall apart like how other nail filers fall apart.
Marilyn D.
Mount Airy, MD
Very good at shaping my nails whenever I have an in-home Mani Pedicure day. They're sharp and work really well, I prefer these to the other ones. My one concern was I wish it were a little wider/bigger
Abigail B.
OPI Crystal Nail File has been perfecting my nails for years! I keep one in my purse at all times. You never know when you're going to need to touch those bad boys up! A must have for such a low price!
Amber D.
This file doesn't really work as a file, but I frequently use the point to clean dirt from underneath my nails. It's a pretty tool and I like to look at it but it's not my favorite for filing my nails.
Jessica E.
Lynn, AL
This is the perfect crystal nail file. I feel absolutely I love with it the first time I tried it. For anyone who is looking for the perfect crystal nail file I recommend this one! You'll love it!
Amen F.
It was simple and easy to use, it was much easier to use on my nails than other nail filers which usually bend or break. I bought mine from my local walmart, very inexpensive.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.