BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
If you're looking for a file that glides over your nail smoothly, this is it! My nails are perfectly smooth after using this file. I have bought many of these for myself and for gifts! I highly recommend spending the extra money on this!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I am in general not a fan of filing my nails - the scraping motion is not for me. But with this product it isn't as noticeable and doesn't feel like nails on a chalkboard. It's the only kind I can use.
Raven M.
This is simple and sweet. It does the job it came to do nothing crazy fancy. It’s not complicated and I am perfectly happy about that. Price is fair and it does not have a cheap quality feeling.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love the smooth finish this leaves on your nails! Why spend a mass amount of money to have someone to do, when you can do it yourself?! Purchase this now! It’s long lasting and easy to use!
Rachel D.
No other nail file works as well as this one does. It really does the job and shapes well. I've had one for a few years and it hasn't broken or worn down. By far worth the investment.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Good quality nail file it really came in handy when I was removing my acrylic nails. It filed them down to where is was really easy to soak my nails in acetone and removed them easily
Kristina G.
Some people really dislike the old fashioned metal nail files like these and while I get the use for a more disposable kind, especially for salons and places where they are used on multiple people. Although I am told these can sanitized just like barber tools, I'm not sure I'd want one used on others used on me. The crystal/diamond surface makes it feel like they are almost pourous, even though logically I know that isn't the case, they just have too many books and crannies for me to be comfortable sharing. That being said however, when it's just me using it personally I'm my own home, I'm I'm love with this. It works great for thicker nails on the toes and the tiny pointed end helps you get into corners and edges to prevent Indian toenails. Also good for thinning out acrylic on a nail or fill that looked good in the salon but once home you realized might be a little thicker than you'd like. I thought it might get duller with each use, especially when used with things like acrylic that have lots of powdery fallout, but it hasn't seemed to change or full much at all after almost two full years of use. Will definitely repurchase when a new one is needed.
Adison A.
I don’t generally care for nail filers, but this is my favorite one I have came across. I’d recommend this nail filer to anyone looking for a good one at a reasonable price.
Poba Z.
I love this nail file.it is not very thick so I can move it underneath my nails easily. Makes chipped nails smooth.i have used several files. But so far this is the best.
Amber W.
Cumberland, MD
Love the crystal file!! Perfect for a touch up while you have nail polish on. The crystal file does not mess up the nail polish and is great on the little hang nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.