BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These files are so great! They are such good quality and last a long time compared to the frail cardboard files. These are nice and durable and do the job. They are definitely worth it.
Victoria T.
Deerfield, IL
At first this file intimidated me but now i love it! It works very well and doesn’t destroy your nails and gives you perfect results every time!!! You just have to be careful with it is al but besides that it’s really amazing and a fantastic purchase
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
O love this file. It is very gentle on the nails. Is has a very fine grit so it doesn’t damage the nails. I don’t use clippers because I like my nails long and clippers can be too rough on nails and make them bend and break. This file gets the job done
Katelin M.
I find that crystal nail files work best!! I find they work best because they don’t get dull fast, and they don’t a very very good gods at Filling tough and strong nails. And they are very sturdy!! So I would totally invest in one!!
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
I love a good crystal nail file. They last forever and do a great job. Themis has a finer grade so it wouldn’t be good for shortening which a file, but to smooth out it is fantastic. Every woman should have one in her collection
Kaila Rose P.
Akron, OH
This is a great nail file, I love the look of it and the feel of it's. It's really sturdy and lasts for a while. I love having these nail files laying around the house in different drawers, they come in handy everywhere. :)
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
I prefer crystal to a traditional wood file it gives a clean file on the nail without leaving any marks. This one is no exception it’s not super heavy and easy to handle. It’s my go to file out of the few I own
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
I really love this nail file! I didn’t think it would make a difference but it really does. Noticing less breakage and stronger nails. Going to get one for my mom, too!
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
If you're looking for a file that glides over your nail smoothly, this is it! My nails are perfectly smooth after using this file. I have bought many of these for myself and for gifts! I highly recommend spending the extra money on this!
Rebecca M.
Houma, LA
The OPI nail file is one of the absolute best. Priced a little higher than others but totally worth it. It will last forever and gets the job done quickly. I purchased mine from a beauty supply store.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.