BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Valerie L.
I love the crystal nail file! I decided to get this because I was sick of going through the cheap disposable ones, and I am so glad I did. This file is perfect and has lasted me for years so far.
Andrea G.
Scottsville
I love using crystal nail files! They are such a good weight so I fell like I am using something really expensive when in reality it’s not all that expensive. I love using this because it has the file and also a little handle so that you are not holding onto the actual file. I will definitely be using this all the time!
Windy G.
old fort
Crystal files are a must for me! they change the way my nails look with very little effort and this one my O.P.I is my HG it goes well with the OPI Brilliance Block
Brianna S.
salem
Sure the crystal part is pretty, but it’s not that special. It doesn’t work any better than a regular nail file. Maybe even worse! It’s cool looking but I will stick to my traditional files.
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
Crystal nail fails are supposed to be the best ones to use on your nails. And this one is actually my favorite! Plus it sounds so fancy to be using crystal on your nails! Haha. Love it, will continue to buy these!
Paulene R.
Raymore
This is another item I use consistently when doing my nails. I prefer to do my pedicures at home as I feel this is safest and the most hygienic for me. Useing the OPI diamond file makes me feel like I'm performing a high end pedicure. The results are fantastically smooth and the file stays "sharp."
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
These crystal files are beautiful (mine is encrusted with pink diamonds), but you have to be super careful. The grains are thick and hard and you can make a shaping mistake super easy. I also don’t like the feel of the glass on my acrylics. I don’t use it much. A cheaper paper file can work better
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
Nail files are mostly needed for nail salons because you see when you get to your house from wherever you get tired and sleep eat shower and sleep or other but not do anything in particular with your nails except if the next day your going to somewhere elegant
Lexi R.
Cumming
I think this nail file is great I can be a little rough on the mail sometimes but it’s smooth them out and it does it’s job so I really like it I would recommend it.
Laura L.
Chapin
100% would recommend to everyone. This is the perfect way to trim your nails. As a cosmetologist I would honestly never use another file for myself. Super easy to use and easy to clean.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.