BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristan M.
Alum Creek, WV
This is an awesome nail file. It last forever and doesn't get all worn out after a few uses. Its not too harsh, but perfectly gets the job done. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Alexandra S.
Rowley, MA
When you file your nails with a crystal file like this it helps to prevent splitting of your nails. You do however have to be very careful because the file itself is very fragile.
Misa D.
Works really well. Nice and sharp. I've had mine for 4 years and it isn't even close to dull. I do my nails about three times a month and this gives them a perfect shape every time.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I like the crystal nail files because they last way longer than any one I've ever had. They are super cheap at Sally's. I would definitely recommend getting one if you don't have one
Kate W.
Winter Park, FL
This OPI Crystal nail filer is my go to, when I am giving myself an at home mani. I got it at Ulta, and it was a little more money then the black flimsy ones. But, it is worth it.
Melissa M.
Sharon, MA
This works really great. I've had mine for a while now and it still files my nails just as when I first got it. It's the perfect size and easy to stick in your pocket book pocket.
Julianne G.
Frazeysburg, OH
I love that it files so well, but it can feel a bit rough depending on how thin your nails are. I have super thin nails, so it feels really rough and awkward to file them with this, but I still like to use it for a quick and easy file job!
Brit M.
San Francisco, CA
I tend to prefer the basic papery files instead of the crystal. But this still works fairly well. The good thing is that you rarely have to replace it since it doesn't dull out.
Heidy C.
North Fontana
I like the metal nail file, no matter how many ti.e you use it still give you the same results, I just washer with soap and water and dry very good will be ready for next time
Tammy B.
Boone, CO
OPI nail file always does the job when others do not get it anywhere near smooth enough. Have used many other products before finding this and wouldn't use anything else now.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.