BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Tashika C.
Milwaukee, WI
Best nail file known to any nail tech. I use them in my salon..I think that I wrote enough about the file I don't think it's fair to make me say more than I want to.
huddie a.
Glendale, AZ
this a really good nail file, at first i didnt like it too much but after awhile i got the hang of it and really enjoyed it, plus i like how its crystal and not just like a sandpaper kind.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best on the market. The OPI brand stands for itself, it's whole product line is impeccable. The crystal files are smooth, fine and your nails will be also.
Caitlyn W.
Claremont, NC
I have the OPI nail file and it works so great it makes my nails look so nice my nails used to look so bad, but now they look like I get them done in a salon but really I do them at home.
Larita M.
Southaven, MS
I love this glass file it makes my nails smooth and well groomed. A glass file is the perfect choice. I like much better than the classic file because of the smoothness that it provides.
Nicole K.
Its alright. Honestly the grit is lost really quickly but its still usable. I feel like OPI couldve done a lot better but i think i might stick to there foam files
I really love this product and I think it really defines the shape of my nail to what I want it to be and it's also really easy to work with and can leave my nails looking as fab as ever I would really recommend this nail product
Brittany L.
Galesburg, IL
This nail file is nice but nothing special. It is pretty steady. It is a little expensive when I could get a similar file from the drugstore for much less. OPI is a good brand though.
Gia P.
Vero Beach, FL
This nail file is one of my favorites. It works very well and is very easy to use. O.P.I. is hands-down my favorite nail care brand. In my opinion this nail file is well worth buying.
Alysha M.
I have had this nail file forever, I always keep this in my pocketbook for broken nails when I am out, it's such a great, durable long lasting product. I recommend this to everyone!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.