BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gracyn B.
Not a very good product. It is very fast to used but very harsh on my nails. I just do not like the way it makes my nails feels after I used it and it is very very sharp. I wouldn't buy it voluntarily
Jordyn M.
It works great, my only problem is I've found that the feeling from it makes me uneasy! It might just be me, but you should definitely try it for yourself, it will still do the job! (:
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I admit, I am the absolute worst when it comes to taking care of my nails. That said, this nail file by OPI is really great! It gets the job done without filing too much off too quickly.
Nikii S.
A little rough on your nails, and is not comfortable to hold at all. It does last a while, though. If you want to buy it to do the blunt work, and then use another to clean up afterwards
Sarah S.
Lexington, KY
I love this file. It is easy to use, doesn't make your nails splinter. Shape's them great. I have bought many only because if dropped it will break. Otherwise it lasts a long time. Just rinse with water to clean.
Maria V.
The Colony, TX
I love this nail file it so gentle on the nail, I love the package it came in. You can find it at target or Walmart.it around 10-12 dollars which is a bit too much but it a great product. I totally recommend it.
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
I love this nail file. It costs a little bit more but it's worth it. It doesn't leave your nails with sharp edges and I've had my file for quite some time and it's still good, I haven't had to buy another one yet
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
I love this nail file because it last so much longer then a regular nail file. It always doesn't crack my nails and leave it brittle like the ones with sandpaper.
Jen R.
This style pretty much tore up my nails. I thought I would get a smooth finish, but had to use another brand altogether to file a smooth edge. Pretty disappointed.
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the only nail file I've actually liked and use on a regular basis. I feel like any other file leaves my nails feeling extremely brittle. This is not only quicker to shape the nail, but it also leaves the nail smoother.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.