BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Raegan T.
This is a great product that allows you to have a great shaped nail when you're done! It has the same outcome for me as being in a nail salon. Its very easy to use! I recommend this product!!
Ashley N.
My first experience with this file was amazing. My best friend lent it to me and it worked so quickly without damage to my nails. I haven't gone back to a regular file and never will. Now I recommend this to everyone I know
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC
Helps it's deep under the nail in the hard to reach places plus it's a great file when you have a stubborn hang nail or your nail broken and you need to make it even
Breck K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is THE most amazing nail file! I have the tiniest nails and this is incredibly precise in getting even my tiny edges smooth. Plus it's great for my babies nails!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I picked this up because I was tired of the cheap ones breaking and getting lost. I keep it in my purse and love it. It is reasonably priced for a long lasting file. It is not too rough and works better to smooth rough spots.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love the crystal nail file! It feels so much nicer on the nail than a flimsy nail file. My nails don't snag on clothing when I use this product! I use it everyday to keep my nails from breaking!
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I absolutely love this nail file! It is so precise, and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Although it is a bit expensive, I think it is well worth it. I would 100% recommend this product to others.
Jessica P.
MANTECA, CA
I keep this crystal file in my purse for anytime use. I absolutely love crystal files. They are so strong and easy to use. And I don't get the same scratchy feeling its much more pleasant.
Brekan P.
Carlisle, PA
I was introduced to the crystal nail file my by my grandmother and I haven't really used anything aside from it. It is much more gentle on your nails than your average drug store nail file and keeps your nails strong
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
I use this to finish off my jamberry nails. it works awesome for awhile but one used for a bit it seems to lose its effectiveness. Not a problem for a consumable. I just like it so much that I never want it to wear out.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.