BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY
Have a few of these at home in case I lose 1, lways gets the job done when I need to shape up my nails, ordered them online. Doesn't snap easily like other glass nail files. Always comes in handy.
Brooke M.
This product is really useful. I've been using the opi nail files for years and have never used another brand. You can use this product for more than a nail file making the price a steal. Love it
Taylor L.
Works great. I use it all the time. Kinda of standard and boring like any other nail file. Like other. Rands I have tried. Works great but not very exciting. Very easy to use and works great.
emily k.
Coming from a nail technician I love crystal files, this one lasts for a long time and is perfect for natural nails, very smooth and will help your nails to not peal or break, highly recommend
lynz r.
Milton, FL
It works without to much pressure so it doesn't cause you to do too much work for flawless nails. I've went with a clear coat over them only the first time I used mine and they looked great!
ebony h.
My nails grow like crazy so I keep this OPI nail file to shape them when needed. Its easy to use and has excellent control for shaping. Its made out of glass and literally lasted for ever!
Beatriz C.
No need to spend lots of time in the same nail. In a few seconds the result is there. It takes the nail down in 1,2,3. Leaving a perfect shape and result. Last longer than regular nail fillers
nicole c.
Madera, CA
I when I first used this I was a little nervous and unsure how this would work because it it very different compared to a traditional file. Turned out I really enjoyed it and own one today.
Tashika C.
Milwaukee, WI
Best nail file known to any nail tech. I use them in my salon..I think that I wrote enough about the file I don't think it's fair to make me say more than I want to.
huddie a.
Glendale, AZ
this a really good nail file, at first i didnt like it too much but after awhile i got the hang of it and really enjoyed it, plus i like how its crystal and not just like a sandpaper kind.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.